superconfessional

mrip: keep sending me gay building pix plz

mrip: im gonna go to sleep

mrip: jack of to the globe or something nigga

mrip signed off at 2:13:39 AM.

:(

Okay so seriously, I learned my lesson.

Never keep in contact with an ex if you plan on ever getting over her. I had to literally put her ass on the spot demanding that she picked him or me. She chose him. I have to deal with it, but this has been dragging on back and forth. I have finally gotten closure, but in the worst possible way.

I cannot help (and fucking hate) feeling inadequate.

this is why you should never have many mutual friends. i learned that one the hard way.

today i went to the local grocery store to buy stuff for dinner. the girl that bagged my groceries was this girl i went to elementary school with, who'd gotten HUGE and i couldn't help but think "hey i used to ruin your life 10 years ago" .. maybe it's more of a random thought.

edit: oh yeah. i've been absorbing my time with waaay too many jdramas.. thanks to kerni

I'm getting some work mounted at this gallery and the lady doing the mounts called me several times today to check details, she kept being snotty that I hadn't made something clear and saying 'Honestley, this job is a nightmare' until I yelled at her saying if it was too difficult that I would take it elsewhere and I assumed she was intelligent enough to assume certain things. I feel bad now, but also good as I don't get to yell at people very often.

mrip is correct.

It's the Burj Dubai -- being built in Dubai.

Speculated total height 819 meters. Speculated, because the total height is being kept a secret so it can maintain its height supremacy for at least 5 years.

The height in that picture is 650m, so it still has ~180m left to go.

Dubai is the same city where projects like the 3 different Palms, the Island, Mall of Arabia (world's biggest mall), Dubai Land (world's biggest amusement park), and more -- are all being built.

Fuck that shit though because in the summer, the average temperature is 125°, no fucking joke.

Sorry. Geeking out.

and yeah, I live in LA. Dubai is more of a fantasyland akin to a Las Vegas but with an Islamic Iron hand.

i hate deadlines and i didnt like the professor's book, he's riding this trendy wave of internationalism that's hit history academia hard just recently

Internationalism has its merits. That's obvious. The problem is that two different schools of bullshit, the marxist (proletariat internationalists/liars) and the globalists (liars), keep trying to bedfellow internationalist ideals in order to mislead the public.

Fuck Dubai. A tourist trap in the Islamic badlands. Foreigners are gang-raped while locals are treated like royalty. Seriously, fuck that place. It will be nothing more than a ghetto slum within a couple of generations. No oil = no Dubai tourism.

Also, Jetlnoir, I did watch those videos. Good stuff. We're definitely on the same page, you and I. Hit ya with that rep when I get a chance.

i hate deadlines and i didnt like the professor's book, he's riding this trendy wave of internationalism that's hit history academia hard just recently

I ike how your changing your avatar. its cool. GHANGING IT UP

Fuck Dubai. A tourist trap in the Islamic badlands. Foreigners are gang-raped while locals are treated like royalty. Seriously, fuck that place. It will be nothing more than a ghetto slum within a couple of generations. No oil = no Dubai tourism.

A tourist trap is exactly what Dubai is. There are more foreigners in Dubai than Dubai-born people in the city itself.

However, your idea of foreigners being gang-raped while locals are treated like royalty is a bit strange. It is TRUE that the locals that are born there get 100% free healthcare, 100% free education, 100% free lots of other social benefits, and then all other people have to pay. So what? Who gives a shit? Are you surprised at all?

If you're talking about the Dubai government allowing the enslavement of Indians, Pakistanis, Bengladeshis, and Filipinos to do their dirty work -- then yeah, sure, I can see where you're coming from.

No oil = no dubai tourism? I wouldn't go visit Dubai for the oil, son.... calm down.

this isnt even a confessional. so confession: i want to be the millionth poster.

I don't know if this one guy just wants to be good friends with me or if he is gay and wants to be intimate friends... he is cool and intelligent though. I feel awkward