These are my confessions

Man I'm grown and I dont know what to do

I guess I gotta give you part 2 of my confessions

If I'm gonna tell it then I gotta tell it all

Damn near cried when I got that phone call

I'm so gone and I don't know what to do

But to give you part 2 of my confessions

but seriously:

i am wearing fob sweatpants. i have not left the house yet and i woke up at 3pm.

Last week there was a mini-discussion talking about how some sufuers dont like to talk about the cost of their clothing in real life. I agree, and hate that too.

I accidentally did that today because the question caught me off guard and I answered quickly without thinking about it. Oops.

It's not even like my clothes are expensive at all, but my school friends are probably like wtf at the moment.

lately i've been thinking about leaving my job/company to do something totally undefined and unstructured (not working for a corporate company). i feel like most people around my age are "raised" thinking that they need to work in a real company to feel like they have financial/job security or to be on a career path. an oppurtunity was recently presented to me...

yeah that working up the corporate ladder thing is just a bunch of baloney in my eyes...i been there and i've never felt like more of a stranger than in that kind of place. Some people have the personality for it, but I don't think it's the only way to success. Especially if you're an individualist with a strong sense of self, it's a hard environment to be in as it forces you to compromise that for the greater good. Ever since I left I been doin some other gigs that are more up my alley...i like to write, come up with ideas/brainstorm and research stuff since its what ive been doing in college anyway as an anthro major, and i find i am still able to use my skills productively while making good contacts for future ventures. It's all about finding the right fit for your personality and what you're good at, and be open to new ideas/meeting people from anywhere because you never know when those connects will come into use in the event you wanna branch out further. No use toiling away at Goldman Sachs if you dread going to the office every morning...

Big one:

My girl and I have been having a bit of a rough-patch lately, but it's mostly been down to stress (family-related for me, work for her). Things have been getting better the past month and a bit, except the past week which was a disaster. Anyways, last weekend my ex had invited me to go shopping with her in Toronto. I had told my girlfriend I didn't plan on going because we had plans for a concert later that evening, and a friend was coming from out of town, so I was planning on hanging with him. He was sick, so I decided that instead of being bored, I would go with the ex. I decided this after the gf was asleep, so I couldn't tell her of the changed plans.

Fast forward a week, we get into a major argument because she felt I had purposely mislead her so that I could see my ex. Absolutely untrue, but fair enough, I see it. There's been a douchey ex that has been constantly making advances on her, and sends her texts late at night. I've brought it up and it's always swept away as me being paranoid.

So... her job's draining, so I took care of her applications for school this year (she graduated from college and is looking at uni courses). I therefore have access to her email. There were some problems with it, so I had to do some things and email some schools. I logged in and saw an odd few emails. I looked into them... and it's comparing both of our ex's. In particular, how attractive she finds him (guido) and how she might just drop her current boyfriend for him. This has been after she's told me she could never, ever have a relationship with the guy...

Oh Sufu, what to do?

Big one:

My girl and I have been having a bit of a rough-patch lately, but it's mostly been down to stress (family-related for me, work for her). Things have been getting better the past month and a bit, except the past week which was a disaster. Anyways, last weekend my ex had invited me to go shopping with her in Toronto. I had told my girlfriend I didn't plan on going because we had plans for a concert later that evening, and a friend was coming from out of town, so I was planning on hanging with him. He was sick, so I decided that instead of being bored, I would go with the ex. I decided this after the gf was asleep, so I couldn't tell her of the changed plans.

Fast forward a week, we get into a major argument because she felt I had purposely mislead her so that I could see my ex. Absolutely untrue, but fair enough, I see it. There's been a douchey ex that has been constantly making advances on her, and sends her texts late at night. I've brought it up and it's always swept away as me being paranoid.

So... her job's draining, so I took care of her applications for school this year (she graduated from college and is looking at uni courses). I therefore have access to her email. There were some problems with it, so I had to do some things and email some schools. I logged in and saw an odd few emails. I looked into them... and it's comparing both of our ex's. In particular, how attractive she finds him (guido) and how she might just drop her current boyfriend for him. This has been after she's told me she could never, ever have a relationship with the guy...

Oh Sufu, what to do?

confront her! i mean, seriously- level headed-ly of course. that's not cool. sure, you probably shouldn't have looked at these e-mails but your suspicions came to be justified. just be blunt: "do you want to be with me or that guido mother fucker" because at this point, you guys are just wasting each others' time. my sympathies :/

there was a student awards ceremony today at school. while i agree that most of the kids called should've received awards, i was disappointed that a few kids, notorious for bullshitting their way through everything, were receiving awards. i didn't get one because my GPA and grades throughout my four years have been less than stellar and i don't have much extracirricular credit going for me, but i felt i should've at least gotten the community service one (if not also the journalism one), considering it was handed out to a kid who only had that much community service under his belt from being arrested. my school is fucking dumb.

i'm so glad its almost over.

Big one:

Oh Sufu, what to do?

Talk to her about it. She might have been mad at you when she wrote it or something, so it could end up being nothing, just some iffy judgment on her part.

It also isnt like you're hardcore snooping on her stuff, she must have given you access to her account if you are sending emails for her, so dont be to embarassed about reading them.

thanks.

another user added to my ignore list.

This is the worst thing you can do to me because now I don't even have the opportunity to defend myself. You are like the cruel mother who punishes her children by being emotionally absent for weeks after even the slightest transgression. I would rather you openly hate on me than this, nothing could be worse, I cannot survive without your attention whether it be good or bad I need it.

At this point imagine me tugging at your skirt while you are doing the dishes asking you to braid my hair over and over and you do not even turn you head, minutes later you walk outside to do some gardening and as I attempt to follow you out you quickly shut the door behind you and I start crying and you garden angrily.

Guest what job
Big one:

Oh Sufu, what to do?

get rid of her, b

you know your ex looks better anyways

This is the worst thing you can do to me because now I don't even have the opportunity to defend myself. You are like the cruel mother who punishes her children by being emotionally absent for weeks after even the slightest transgression. I would rather you openly hate on me than this, nothing could be worse, I cannot survive without your attention whether it be good or bad I need it.

At this point imagine me tugging at your skirt while you are doing the dishes asking you to braid my hair over and over and you do not even turn you head, minutes later you walk outside to do some gardening and as I attempt to follow you out you quickly shut the door behind you and I start crying and you garden angrily.

this was great. A+