superconfessional

A tourist trap is exactly what Dubai is. There are more foreigners in Dubai than Dubai-born people in the city itself.

However, your idea of foreigners being gang-raped while locals are treated like royalty is a bit strange. It is TRUE that the locals that are born there get 100% free healthcare, 100% free education, 100% free lots of other social benefits, and then all other people have to pay. So what? Who gives a shit? Are you surprised at all?

If you're talking about the Dubai government allowing the enslavement of Indians, Pakistanis, Bengladeshis, and Filipinos to do their dirty work -- then yeah, sure, I can see where you're coming from.

No oil = no dubai tourism? I wouldn't go visit Dubai for the oil, son.... calm down.

this isnt even a confessional. so confession: i want to be the millionth poster.

French boy get ass raped and the authorities were threatening to arrest him for homosexual activities. From International Herald Tribune, October 2007

Dubai and rape: French youth tells his story

A girl I know just told me that she can't stop crying. Her boyfriend of several years just broke it off with her and she felt completely blindsided. The only thing I could tell her was, "The world is wide and full of wonder." She hung up on me. I didn't get to tell her that there is this thing called the Second Law of Thermodynamics that says that everything stops working sooner or later. That probably would have garnered a similar reaction.

A girl I know just told me that she can't stop crying. Her boyfriend of several years just broke it off with her and she felt completely blindsided. The only thing I could tell her was, "The world is wide and full of wonder." She hung up on me. I didn't get to tell her that there is this thing called the Second Law of Thermodynamics that says that everything stops working sooner or later. That probably would have garnered a similar reaction.

loll i'll rep when i can

I have ADHD.

We're more alert to certain things. Our minds move quickly and we usually focus obsessively, which can evolve into... GENIUS.

i've only seen the opposite. no offense

edit: i just saw a pure genius today

there is this dude sitting at the computer bay in front of me, he has headphones on and is laughing really hard. I feel embaressed for him. I don't think he realises or doesn't care that he is in the library..

i hate making noise in the library.. it's shit! i hate people that make loud noises in the library like youtube and taking phone calls.. I want to burn thier houses to the ground..grrr!

no-boy cares about your personal life so fuck off...

and you there stop laughing!

fuckers

there is this dude sitting at the computer bay in front of me, he has headphones on and is laughing really hard. I feel embaressed for him. I don't think he realises or doesn't care that he is in the library..

i hate making noise in the library.. it's shit! i hate people that make loud noises in the library like youtube and taking phone calls.. I want to burn thier houses to the ground..grrr!

no-boy cares about your personal life so fuck off...

and you there stop laughing!

fuckers

make y9our way from the library to the councilor

The world is wide and full of wonder

I'm going to use that one sometime, I hope you don't mind.

I am fucking hysterical right now. I cannot stand the fact that she has already moved on. Four years have amounted to this: our relationship crashing and burning, and her already being with someone else.

I have also realized that I post mainly in superconfessional. Thanks sufu for all the good advice.