superconfessional

it was my little sister's birthday yesterday, and my father invited her to eat and ... they didn't invite me. I guess it was a looser gathering so that's why i wasn't invited. fuck them.

So... Wait.

Did they invite anyone else besides mommy and daddy?

4 months ago I thought my girl was cheating on me so I came home and rubbed poison ivy all over every single peice of underwear she owns. Turns out she had been faithful, we broke up anyway.
This whole "getting over it" thing is extremely difficult.

I need a new fucking hobby. Or a new woman. Or both.

It sucks. It's completely distracting me from feeling completely relieved about finishing my undergraduate.

Wow. Three in a row. I'm going through it, too. I just broke up with my girlfriend recently even though I still love her very much. It's complicated I suppose. At first I started going out to bars to ween myself off of my codependence. That doesn't seem to be working.

I've actually given some thought to what Sid was talking about with abstaining from sex. I want to concentrate on school. I'm 23 and I've yet to decide what I want to do because I don't have any financial backing. Being on your own financially is scary during a recession, especially one that seems to be cascading into near-depression. This makes choosing what academic path to take even scarier, because I'll be burying myself under student loans for a very long time. In this climate I really can't afford to change my mind. I actually want to do sound design/composition/electroacoustics. Basically sound design ;). I'd have to move away, work part or maybe even full time to support myself while going to school full time. It's scary because I know that I'll struggle to make ends meet with a major like that. I can't see myself being happy doing much else, though. I thought about environmental science, but I want to do sound design.

Has anybody else been through this? Is anyone else in this boat currently?

I have an objectively pretty attractive girlfriend, but I'm kicking myself for not talking to the knockout who was eyeing me at the coffee shop this Sunday.

So hot. So incredibly hot.

On a creepy angle, I bluetoothed the coffee shop with my cell phone, and actually found her computer with her real name. But I googled it and it was too common to bring up anything useful.

I have an objectively pretty attractive girlfriend, but I'm kicking myself for not talking to the knockout who was eyeing me at the coffee shop this Sunday.

On a creepy angle, I bluetoothed the coffee shop with my cell phone, and actually found her computer with her real name. But I googled it and it was too common to bring up anything useful.

thats modern love if i ever heard of such a thing

craigslist and facebook and myspace and instantaneous information, are they merely another distraction that substitutes the obsolete social conventions that would have normally corroborated subjunctive futility (such as, "oh shes a looker but shes out of my league) (why bother)?

what strange, glowing devices we stare into!

does google really resolve anything? i find no meaning there, the abundance of information is as useless as its absence

what a vast sea of irrelevance!

i once met a girl over livejournal, we are still friends

i feel REPRESSED all the time, but you really mean recession.

mang.

Haha, I did write repression. That just made me lol. Typo fixed.

My sexual repression certainly is turning into a depression. I should probably just get my gay on in another state so I won't have anything to worry about.

This isn't really related, but it reminded me of this thing that always comes back to me that I feel is kind of creepy...

Right out of highschool I got a job working at Hollywood Video. They made us wear these awful purple shirts. I'm a small-framed gent and they only had large. So here I was, wearing this huge purple mess that had to be tucked into pants that actually fit me. It was a humiliating experience but I needed the money badly.

So, one day a girl comes in with her mother and (i assume) her friend. I constantly felt awkward due to the fact that I was wearing a purple trashbag as a shirt. So, even though I found her to be very attractive, I just looked down. Well, when it came time to ring her mother up, her mother took an interest in a silver bracelet I was wearing and started talking to me. I looked over and her beautiful daughter was staring at me with a half smile, like she didn't want to smile but it was coming out. We stared at each other and I know that she was as interested in me as I was in her. I finished ringing her mother up and they left. I never saw her again.

To this day I kick myself for not talking to her. Not that it matters any more.

Trust me jeepsta prom is just a waste of money.

I regret going..

Only fun was after prom.

X. wrong. dont listen to whit for once.

you only get one senior prom and the memories are what you make of it. everyones prom is different. you can think your going to have a wack time and actually have a good one. id highly suggest going just for the life experience

don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.

don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.

Look, I'm just gonna come right out and saaaaay...

If the girl was hot, she's probably a cunt. That's just the way it is. Hot guys are cunts, too. We all know it.

If you really like the girl you're with, stick with her. If not, break it off, then let your dingaling dillydally.

while that does hold true in most cases, it also serves as an excuse for complacency. yeah she could be a cunt, but you really don't know that till you talk to her ya dig?

Look, I'm just gonna come right out and saaaaay...

If the girl was hot, she's probably a cunt. That's just the way it is. Hot guys are cunts, too. We all know it.

If you really like the girl you're with, stick with her. If not, break it off, then let your dingaling dillydally.

objectively pretty attractive?

what are you trying to tell us?

because subjectively, she is not pretty enough for you to remain uninterested in lookers at the cafe

My gf is 5'10", Russian, and model-y looking. I'm not e-bragging, just setting the scene.

But i've always been much more attracted to mixed race women, with at least some Asian/Latina/Middle Eastern in them.

This girl at the coffee shop was fucking model beautiful, but jet black hair, dark eyes, big red lips. Like, as if my perfect type had walked out of my head and into the store.

I'm conflicted, deeply. I have a feeling I can see this girl again at the coffee shop; she seems like a regular.

Ugh.

Don't you hate when you get the sense that you've still got it bad and the girl's already gotten over you? That's fucking paranoia for you.

I know that feeling. That's because women can go out and get dick whenever they want, [almost] whoever they are. We don't have that ability. Unless, of course, you're m'main man Rick Astley.

There's a song you should listen to by him called Whenever You Need Somebody.

From now on forget about relationships. Women our age aren't mature enough yet. Just have fun or turn off the sex like you were talking about before. Your ex is an ex. There's nothing you can do about it. It hurts and it's going to hurt. The best thing you can do is go out with some friends and have a Bro-down.

PS- If she's not down with the Lo, she's probably slow. ;)

while that does hold true in most cases, it also serves as an excuse for complacency. yeah she could be a cunt, but you really don't know that till you talk to her ya dig?

True, but this girl he's with might really dig him. Imagine how much that shit would hurt... You've prolly already felt that before. Most of us have.

My gf is 5'10", Russian, and model-y looking. I'm not e-bragging, just setting the scene.

But i've always been much more attracted to mixed race women, with at least some Asian/Latina/Middle Eastern in them.

This girl at the coffee shop was fucking model beautiful, but jet black hair, dark eyes, big red lips. Like, as if my perfect type had walked out of my head and into the store.

I'm conflicted, deeply. I have a feeling I can see this girl again at the coffee shop; she seems like a regular.

Ugh.

Two tickets for Fuck Mountain, please.

X. wrong. dont listen to whit for once.

you only get one senior prom and the memories are what you make of it. everyones prom is different. you can think your going to have a wack time and actually have a good one. id highly suggest going just for the life experience

yeah. there's a girl that hasn't been asked yet that i was considering. if i see her at the gym today im gonna ask, if not, then ill ask in school tomorrow.

gah. still hate the concept though. i feel like i'd be really out of place.

i know plenty of ugly / fat girls who are cunts

passive aggression kills dicks

words of wisdom

i went out with a couple of friends to a club i dont like. but with the hope of knocking down some pussy (which i need badly. donate?) i went. ofcourse i drank alot and shit felt great. then this chic approached me. i was like its going down tonight. so we dance and then end up sitting down on some "love seats"

i spit some game blah blah blah, we start making out right there tounging and all the shit. im trying to suck titties out in the open, but she wasnt having it. i need me some cheeks, so i start sucking on her neck telling her some more shit. then shes like do you have a car? awwww bitch you aint drive (in my head ofcourse). so im like shit where my boy so he can take me and her back to her place. so i text him and he text me back "she aint tite..." say nigguh you fucking up my sex drive right now where are you? no reponse.. so i try to get up and look for him but the erection i had was incredible plus i cant walk straight.

we talk for a little more and i get her number and shes like call me tonight. i found my friend we bounce steal some beers and get some food. call the chic like 30 minutes later. bitch is like im sleeping ill def. hit you up tomorrow. i was pissed off but kept calm about it and said aight bye. come to find out the next day the chic was "THICK+5" not so good in the face and rather assless.

that bitch never called me back. wtf man i aint ugly. this bitch never called now im depressed cause fat ho dont want the dick. i knew i should have showed her my long in the club or just start finger banging her like i wanted but i was trying to be nice and "gentlemanish" fucking drought n shit

I've actually given some thought to what Sid was talking about with abstaining from sex. I want to concentrate on school. I'm 23 and I've yet to decide what I want to do because I don't have any financial backing. Being on your own financially is scary during a recession, especially one that seems to be cascading into near-depression. This makes choosing what academic path to take even scarier, because I'll be burying myself under student loans for a very long time. In this climate I really can't afford to change my mind. I actually want to do sound design/composition/electroacoustics. Basically sound design ;). I'd have to move away, work part or maybe even full time to support myself while going to school full time. It's scary because I know that I'll struggle to make ends meet with a major like that. I can't see myself being happy doing much else, though. I thought about environmental science, but I want to do sound design.

Has anybody else been through this? Is anyone else in this boat currently?

Struggling to do what makes you happy is what alot of successful happy and rich people do. Struggling makes you better, gets you into more life-learning situations, even if you fuck up you'll have the momentum and motivation to get up again... because you will have a goal that drives you. I am in full support of you exploring something you want to do, most people that own/manage their own business or are great bosses actually love the field they're in. Meaning, if you wanna get anywhere you really have to have a passion for what you do.

i went out with a couple of friends to a club i dont like. but with the hope of knocking down some pussy (which i need badly. donate?) i went. ofcourse i drank alot and shit felt great. then this chic approached me. i was like its going down tonight. so we dance and then end up sitting down on some "love seats"

i spit some game blah blah blah, we start making out right there tounging and all the shit. im trying to suck titties out in the open, but she wasnt having it. i need me some cheeks, so i start sucking on her neck telling her some more shit. then shes like do you have a car? awwww bitch you aint drive (in my head ofcourse). so im like shit where my boy so he can take me and her back to her place. so i text him and he text me back "she aint tite..." say nigguh you fucking up my sex drive right now where are you? no reponse.. so i try to get up and look for him but the erection i had was incredible plus i cant walk straight.

we talk for a little more and i get her number and shes like call me tonight. i found my friend we bounce steal some beers and get some food. call the chic like 30 minutes later. bitch is like im sleeping ill def. hit you up tomorrow. i was pissed off but kept calm about it and said aight bye. come to find out the next day the chic was "THICK+5" not so good in the face and rather assless.

that bitch never called me back. wtf man i aint ugly. this bitch never called now im depressed cause fat ho dont want the dick. i knew i should have showed her my long in the club or just start finger banging her like i wanted but i was trying to be nice and "gentlemanish" fucking drought n shit

didnt finish reading but get a cab you cheap fuck

don't be depressed. you should be glad you didn't break your dick off in a fatty and it can live another day.
If he just took a cab it would have been a cheap fuck.

That lazy twat.

Nah man. In retrospect he wouldn't have even bothered had he been sober.

One night we threw a birthday party for my roomate. My large Estonian friend got really drunk and passed out next to my matress (which is just a matress on the floor so he was right there). Anyway, I had a little too much to drink and followed his lead after about half an hour. So i'm laying there trying not to spin and barf.

So like, this girl comes into my room. I'd seen her at the part but I hadn't spoken A WORD to her. I wasn't even introduced to her.

So she comes in and gets in bed with me. Takes off her clothes then takes mine off. I was pretty much like "Is this really happening?" I was so drunk out of my mind that I went along with it. I was hitting that shit from behind and I remember that my Esto friend sat up like "what's going on?" while I'm naked with this girl. I pushed him onto the floor and threw a pillow on his face and told him to stay down. Ha, he did! I remember going really fast and saying "sorry you didn't go" and she was like "it's alright, i'm just happy when I get it." Ha.

So anywayZ, I wake up the next morning to go to work and she's in bed with me. Girl is like, 6 feet tall, nice body but BUTTERFACE with NO EYEBROWS. Apparently I said "at least we don't have to know each other's names." Then I told her she couldn't stay. I wasn't going to let this girl stay at my place after she party-raped me.

Later a friend told me that she was a lesbian and came looking for girls, and had told her that "He'll do." HA!

Moral of the story is: Get a second opinion before you have sex with a stranger while you're completely canned. Makes sure said bitch has EYEBROWS.