superconfessional

man that shit is so depressing

especially after my cousin went out by what i can only guess was suicide ...

i wasn't really affected by suicide emotionally until after losing someone and seeing it affect those around me

definetly such a selfish act... but i still have little sympathy for those who choose to off themselves in public inconviencing others and sometimes even putting others in danger

crazy world..

on a lighter note, i did laugh at DUMs and england's posts

does it only take 3 stories to kill someone? I always figured it had to be 20 or something.

when i was in college, a girl tried to kill herself by jumping off a 3 story dorm building. except she landed on her feet on the grass, broke both her ankles, and laid there yelling. then the sprinklers came on and got her wet. people had to cover the sprinklers with trash cans to stop her from getting more wet.

when i was in college, a girl tried to kill herself by jumping off a 3 story dorm building. except she landed on her feet on the grass, broke both her ankles, and laid there yelling. then the sprinklers came on and got her wet. people had to cover the sprinklers with trash cans to stop her from getting more wet.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to fallen angels again.

-------------

At work... we are listening to Linkin Park...

hehe, I used to get a lot of shit at my previous shit job for not having radio playing but instead playing nicer things. a lot of phone shoppers seem to like autechre.

I laughed at this video (the french version is shorter which makes it better, but well;...)

nI7a9aMfDRo

At work... we are listening to Linkin Park...

At my old job we used to be able to plug in our ipods or a cd player and override the corny shit gap inc. sent.

Can't do that at my current job. :(

im so bored right now. i dont work today so i was planning on running errands all day but i find out, way too late, that my dad took my car. so i havent done anything today except post here and play playstation.

At my old job we used to be able to plug in our ipods or a cd player and override the corny shit gap inc. sent.

Can't do that at my current job. :(

we can't do this anymore at gap, it makes me want to shoot myself.

Just ordered Dominos, paid the dude and gave a coupon I found also. He was like, wait a minute, this isn't enough. Then I pointed at the medium $7.99 pizza coupon. He squinted, then asked me to turn on the light since he couldn't read it well. I did, then he's like, alright, hmm. Then started doing the calculations in his head for how much it would be, and he's like, alright, so it's $10.59... if they accept the coupon. Then I'm like, ok...and closed the door. I feel bad. Dude was 40+, probably a teacher or something and doing this on the side for some extra cash. He's probably going to drive back, then the coupon is going to be rejected since it's sketchy and these places never honor their coupons, then he'll be fired. =(

Two nights ago, I was in a store, looking at some pills they put on the market, they are legal, u have "boost" "d-stress" "x-cite" and shit like that. I was just curious about the effects and the girl told me:

"Before giving you more info I have to ask you your id's"

So I'm like "weren't these for like 16 and older?"

she's like "yeah but I gotta ask id's to people that look under 18 and you actually don't look older than 16"

The girl wasn't even 18, and I turned 20 three months ago...

Doing this whole celibacy thing has my mind completely fixated on distractions such as smoking—something I hardly ever do but now feel compelled to.

I'm not sure if this really counts for anything since I'm just replacing one thing with another.

Foiled.

Doing this whole celibacy thing has my mind completely fixated on distractions such as smoking—something I hardly ever do but now feel compelled to.

I'm not sure if this really counts for anything since I'm just replacing one thing with another.

Foiled.

it sometimes seems that all our life we jump from one kind of addiction to another...

replied to your msg btw thx..