superconfessional

my ex is coming over tomorrow to help me with some car maintanance

i havent seen him for two months i hope i dont go all crushy on him again

just do a couple of quickie and let him go.. its just missing the sex with him/her thats making someone all " crushy" on an ex .. really

my ex is coming over tomorrow to help me with some car maintanance

i havent seen him for two months i hope i dont go all crushy on him again

is this the south african one you recently relationshiped with?

Who can blame... Homi, how have you not watched 5th Element until today?!

I stayed late at work and drank with people. My tabs are killing me. Hit on coworker only to find out she is outrageously younger than me. Hardcore cwg too. Would probably still smash.

I'm torn. This job pays pretty crap, and I can't stand the crowd it attracts, but I love the cheap booze and basically all my coworkers.

Crazy ex is stalking and is pulling the "I miss you" shit after realizing I went on a date. Must not cave' new girl, even if not really anything so far, is such a better catch. Which is why I'm looking forward to Saturday like a giddy kid.

A bit drunk, should sleep now.

Just got kicked out of the crazy girl next doors place. She likes to string guys (although not me) along and get them to pay for shit. Was complaining about how she needed her ex to fill her fridge. I just told her to fill her own fucking fridge. Apparently that's not something a person should say. She doesn't want to see me again. On one hand who cares she's fucking nuts, but on the other hand, I was really starting to like this chick.

karaoke..... i sang vanessa carleton a thousand miles and mariah carey fantasy, Stevie B spring love too! its so much fun when u get a private room with around 26 people we started trading our friends for people from other rooms! but yeah i sang vanessa carleton

i know i'm alive when i bleed...

the process is painful, but remind me of the shut life inside of me. let it out!!! let them all run freely in the country, wide fields where you don't feel the pressure of the buildings, their gravity on our heads!

the lies behind their gracious facade, strong bricks to hide them tears.

our blood is red like theirs, looks blue through our exposed veins..

maybe contemplating too much the colors and not enough the feeling..

my blood always run through my veins by the same path.

and i was scared of it turning black!

all i should worry about is the bubbling life liquid inside me, that feeds me.

Just got kicked out of the crazy girl next doors place. She likes to string guys (although not me) along and get them to pay for shit. Was complaining about how she needed her ex to fill her fridge. I just told her to fill her own fucking fridge. Apparently that's not something a person should say. She doesn't want to see me again. On one hand who cares she's fucking nuts, but on the other hand, I was really starting to like this chick.

why the fuck would you like someone like this? dumb bitches that depend on other people are a waste of fucking time.

some black duu was drunk as fuck on the late night bus and had his arm leaned up against the girl trying to hit on her.. it was so awkward like he was full on trying to seduce her with some baby where u stayin tonight let me grind my dick up on you shit on a full bus ..

i appreciate his hustle but damn yo pick your spots.

I witnessed the exact same thing here heading home last night. Guy was determined.

Hope today's plan works out, if not I'm sure we can arrange another date next week.

I have a family bbq next saturday. Should be interesting; it's my mom, and her side of the family. Haven't spoken to her in 2 years after a really nasty fight back when my dad was going through cancer treatments. Had basically disowned her because she was lying to the FRO about his income, and they're actually a shitty enough service they never bothered to check, were garanshing (sp?) far more of his wages than they should have been. Lied about my sister being in school so she could keep getting support, etc etc. It was terrible, but it was finally settled in our favour a year ago and both parents signed an agreement saying no financial issues would ever pop up again, for either kid.

Still; she called on my birthday and I decided to bury the hatchet. Luckily my sister will be there, but I'd be lying if I said I was looking forward to this.

today is the first day of my life (bright eyes concepts)

odin from 1-8, nothing has felt so cool, ever.

does it still feel cool? i was thinking there should be some sort of burning sensation or something

that must be awkward when you lean in to kiss relatives on the cheek.

no its ok and not only relatives you can do that even with someone on the first meet.

and yes i say something when i like someone when i kiss them on the cheeks

real talk.

kissing gives me boners.

real real talk? kissing really gives me boners and fuck pissed if the girls dont wanna do sex .. i try to grope and do a mild rape thing sometimes i doesnt work though ends up in blow/hand job only.. swallow when lucky