superconfessional

Guest bambam

i had a dream last night that i did e again at a house party (lol) and when i looked in the mirror my teeth were facing all dif directions, bent inward and out, some were just backwards or like falling/dangling out of my mouth, but then i was like 'oh no my dentist will be so mad' so i made feeble attempts to twist and bend them back into shape but it was like dental equivalent of placing bandaids on stab wounds

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln9PMar_N64&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln9PMar_N64&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2 years ago, new years i got really drunk at a house party of a close friends. He told me to make myself at home, i locked the door to his bedroom took off my shoes and crawled into his bed and slept there for about 2-3hrs. my friend had to crawl through the window open the door and carry me out.

i spent money i wasn't supposed to touch, today. so much more than i intended to. i seriously feel fucking terrible. i already told my friend to help me keep my money from now on, so i don't spend it all away.

i spent money i wasn't supposed to touch, today. so much more than i intended to. i seriously feel fucking terrible. i already told my friend to help me keep my money from now on, so i don't spend it all away.

most people would say i'm irresponsible for not cashing in all my checks right away but that was one way to keep myself from spending the whole check (comes weekly can you imagine x.x)

i'd only deposit it into the bank when i need it so the banker would see me about once a month when i'm ready to pay my bills and thats when i'd withdraw pocket money too.

i'm really careful with the amount kept in the bank too but yesterday i was surprised to see the amount, it was twice what i thought i had. now my hand is itching to spend it all right away. :(

Insomnia is terrible. Idk when this is going to pass.

I went into the pharmacy today to try and get some valium for my jetlag, as that's what they gave last time, they only had some weird herbal hypnotic i didn't want to fuck with. woke up to flu today, went out and got some french theraflu and tylenol. feeling much much better now.

most people would say i'm irresponsible for not cashing in all my checks right away but that was one way to keep myself from spending the whole check (comes weekly can you imagine x.x)

i'd only deposit it into the bank when i need it so the banker would see me about once a month when i'm ready to pay my bills and thats when i'd withdraw pocket money too.

i'm really careful with the amount kept in the bank too but yesterday i was surprised to see the amount, it was twice what i thought i had. now my hand is itching to spend it all right away. :(

with the way shit is these days, I would cash checks asap.

u could always put that shit into a cd so u dont spend it.

Every once and awhile I'll start subconsciously spelling out words with my finger either on my leg or on the table or whatever, and last week I was doing it during this pretty serious conversation when I was really stressing out and now I've been doing it every day since, multiple times throughout the day. I keep catching myself just spelling words much more often as if it's some stress induced tick.

I was supposed to go on vacation this week but opted not to so that I could work.... really regret the decision and just feel lonely and depressed right now.