superconfessional

when I think about it, the interwebz can be pretty boring sometimes. but considering I have no social life IRL, it'll do just fine.

That'll do, pig, that'll do.

confession: I post on sufu/tweet most when I'm the most fcked for school, it's like some irrational tendency to procrastinate in the face of danger -- worst thing ever.

ALSO I AM BUMPING THIS I DONT KNOW WHY:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/62410617e4d00411/

someone gave me some homemade soap that smells really nice, i left it in my drawer and now every time i open it i get a whiff. its nice.

i have a thing for scented candles. i could easily spend over twenty dollars for a nice scented candle. same goes for food, i can spend upwards of a hundred. when i think about how much i spend on those misc stuff when i could have been getting something more concrete like clothes or jewelry x.x

there is this candle that i bought from a spa when i was in cleveland and its pretty much fin and i dont think they ship and i have to wait until im back there to get it again.

=/

work went pretty quickly, yayyy

I've literally got a timer on my desk, each time I go on the internet I set it to 30 minutes and when it goes off, I have to go do something else. I've found myself spending whole days in front of the internet, not even doing anything on it. It's gotta stop!

nice

i usually block addictive sites using firefox plugin blocksite. but i think i'll try your approach

how-to-get-shot-by-sartorialist.jpg

this needs to be redone with sufu-isms

funny how if you're a dude there's like no way you wouldn't get snapped

only the wimminz have the option of failure

therefore this flowchart is sexist? can a flowchart be sexist? im confus

Hey Whit, read/seen Fight Club???

the person that gave it to me said so, that it was literally a local thing that can't be brought anywhere else cos the lady that sold it to her makes it herself at home and uses her garage as a shop :/

there's a cute sticker outside be pouch that says something spellbound.

are you gonna go all brad pitt on me now?

there is this candle that i bought from a spa when i was in cleveland and its pretty much fin and i dont think they ship and i have to wait until im back there to get it again.

=/

work went pretty quickly, yayyy

for candles that I know it'll be hard to get my hands on I'll sometimes just sniff it instead of lighting it..

for candles I know it's hard to get my hands on I'll sometimes just sniff it instead of lighing it..

last time i was at paddington on the way to heathrow i had like 2 hours extra so i went to the monocle store. they have the monocle x cdg hinoki scented candle and i just stood there for like 5 minutes smelling it, even though i would never spend 60 pounds or whatever ridiculous price they're charging for a candle. the sales assistants probably gave me looks. but i was busy smelling the candle. then i left the store without saying a word :o

I have no interest in my co-workers social life, yet, as the one person at work who does not interact with any of them outside of work, they see me as an impartial observer, so somehow I get all their issues with one another dumped on me. And boiled down, they're all immature, spoiled children, like the ones we look after from 8-4 everyday. People never actually grow up it seems.

Guest bambam
just got back from south carolina. and holy fuck I love grits. where have you been my whole life. I bought 15 pounds of grits to bring back with me up north. grits are fucking delicious. fuck yes. grits.

shhhh du ur blowing your cover with your other post about being called out for talkin bout 'mexican food'

Was disappointed the new girl cancelled last minute saturday night. She was bummed by an interview not going her way, so wanted to stay in. Said she would make it up... figure I'll just give it a week or so to hear from her, I usually make the plans. On the other hand, just happened onto two tickets for a show she would love to go to...

We used to work together, and I went for lunch with a mutual friend who still works with her. She seemed to be probing a bit, dunno if that's a good sign or not. Also don't want people there talking; gossip whether bad or good would annoy me if it was her. All the friends I did see who know us both asked why it took so long, we "compliment", haha.

So more to-the-point confessional: my ex texted, again while I was out (supposed to be) on a date; her dog (bouerboul [sp]?) got into a bottle of caffeine pills. Emerg vet's bill was up to $1560 last I heard, they had fed it meds to slow it's heart but were then worried about it crashing. So my point is; while I loved that dog, part of me is finding this all a nice example after everybody telling her to drop the caffeine pills since she seemed to be getting addicted. Left them out, got home drunk from the bar to find that... hmmmm.