superconfessional

Every once and awhile I'll start subconsciously spelling out words with my finger either on my leg or on the table or whatever, and last week I was doing it during this pretty serious conversation when I was really stressing out and now I've been doing it every day since, multiple times throughout the day. I keep catching myself just spelling words much more often as if it's some stress induced tick.

I was supposed to go on vacation this week but opted not to so that I could work.... really regret the decision and just feel lonely and depressed right now.

like writing words out with your finger on to nothing? i do this sometimes when im mad or upset or something and i think im crazy but dont really care

Every once and awhile I'll start subconsciously spelling out words with my finger either on my leg or on the table or whatever, and last week I was doing it during this pretty serious conversation when I was really stressing out and now I've been doing it every day since, multiple times throughout the day. I keep catching myself just spelling words much more often as if it's some stress induced tick.

thats awesome! i kinda have that tick too, not all the time, just when its uncomfortable/boring conversations i will spell all the words they are saying in manual sign language i actually caught my self doing it today while having lunch with one of my more socially awkward co-workers.

thats awesome! i kinda have that tick too, not all the time, just when its uncomfortable/boring conversations i will spell all the words they are saying in manual sign language i actually caught my self doing it today while having lunch with one of my more socially awkward co-workers.

This is funny. This seems more fun than my nervous tick.

In nervous situations, in my mind I say all the punctuation in what I am saying, and what the other person is saying. It's sort of annoying.

Just walked into Thrifty (Rite Aid?) for the third time this week and the line was, again, so long that I ended up paying single-scoop price for a triple.

Pineapple-Coconut, Chocolate Malted Crunch, Pistachio are all soo good.

Just walked into Thrifty (Rite Aid?) for the third time this week and the line was, again, so long that I ended up paying single-scoop price for a triple.

Pineapple-Coconut, Chocolate Malted Crunch, Pistachio are all soo good.

I thought I heard a rumor about Rite Aid not doing the ice cream gig anymore. :eek:

like writing words out with your finger on to nothing? i do this sometimes when im mad or upset or something and i think im crazy but dont really care

Yeah, I'll just pick a word out from the conversation and just spell it on to nothing with my finger. I guess I'm sort of a control freak and it bothers me that I do this uncontrollably now...

Haha this is cooler than mine... I just spell it out in english.

I thought I heard a rumor about Rite Aid not doing the ice cream gig anymore. :eek:

Maybe in certain places? They still have ice cream at every location round SoCal.:cool:

If you wanna kawp, I'll proxy. Lolol

I swore off drinking for the remainder of summer on Sunday, to both save some money and get on a bit more serious health kick. Met up with two girls last night and had a few drinks, and tonight at work my boss bought me a shot at the end of the shift. I've drank more in the past 2 months than probably the whole year before it.

Also swore off deep-fried foods... lasted a week. Friend was doing pails, did one, had a craving for McD's. Fuck my lack of self control lately.

At least I've stuck to the exercise plan...

I make plans with others with the knowledge that there is a 95% chance they will never happen. I am the only person I can rely upon.

maaaannn i feel you. i am going through something similar. in the process of destroying and rebuilding my social circle, i have definitely figured out who's real and who's fake

swizzy

^lucky, i can't even get an interview at mcdonalds smh:(

I feel ya. they never called me back. Look online and check out the free "agencies"m, send out your resumes/cv's everywhere, even if you think that you have no chances.

Guest Methimphibian
I feel ya. they never called me back. Look online and check out the free "agencies"m, send out your resumes/cv's everywhere, even if you think that you have no chances.

yeah dood i'm on monster/snagajob/hotjobs for apps, send out like half a dozen of my resumes per day on craigslist, I think i'm just gonna try and hit up a job with work-study at my university next month.