superconfessional

my boss just gave me something at first and cos it's past my birthday and she didn't say it was for my birthday I couldn't politely refuse.

especially since she knows it's something I've been looking for for myself but can't find.

smartass

what's wrong with coffee cake?

i can't even see what inaya posted (cant see tinypic on this computer) but it really doesnt matter

i dont know if the infraction came from inaya or hap but that doesnt really matter either

point is language like that gets thrown around here like it's nothing, even by mods (and that's a good thing, focusing on niceness too much makes forums turn into tfs where the slightest criticism of anyone, no matter how constructive, is smacked down). infracting people for saying things like that seems to be highly selective and not actually related to the offensive language (ie the billykirk thread)

its coffee flavored cake.

okay we are talking about two different things.

sometimes I order the coffee cake that starbucks serve

but it's not coffee flavored. just labeled like it so you eat it with coffee

was scott's post really worth an infraction?

just to be clear here.

yes it was worth an infraction.

insulting a moderator who gives their time freely to help out is worthy of an infraction, continuing to do so will get you banned.

sorry i am just kidding don't ban me plz

and i post quality posts on sufu, i am part of sufu history

i am legend

are you legend?

as far as i understand you have always been here selling stuff, you have had multiple accounts to do so.

also you have posted the same hap sux bullshit ever since soraatalk , when was created after two members got perma banned for posting nasty messages about the owner of superfuture all over the internet.

for the record all of your other accounts have been banned as having multiple accounts is not allowed.

just to be clear here.

yes it was worth an infraction.

insulting a moderator who gives their time freely to help out is worthy of an infraction, continuing to do so will get you banned.

1) i dont think inayas post was particularly offensive, but if she can hate on scott, the opposite should be fair game as well.

2) you have personally said the exact same thing as scott.

i'm not whiteknighting scott or hating on inaya (i'm the first to whiteknight inaya <3), just saying that there are some pretty obvious double standards at play.

Guest Phrost
1) i dont think inayas post was particularly offensive, but if she can hate on scott, the opposite should be fair game as well.

2) you have personally said the exact same thing as scott.

i'm not whiteknighting scott or hating on inaya, just saying that there are some pretty obvious double standards at play.

is there a way to search user post infractions

do infractions show up in usercp

do infractions show up in usercp

your own infractions are in your usercp on the same page as reps

other people's infractions may or may not be on their profile depending on if they're public or private. i think there is another separate variable that determines whether or not details about the infraction (such as which post it was for) are shown. but i'm not 100% sure about the details.