superconfessional

asshole has reported a post.

Reason:a

Forum: supertrash

Assigned Moderators: mike lowrey, Cotton Duck, garbage man

Posted by: asshole

damn suckdick was good name but whatever

for the record again.

does this look like fun to deal with? because to me it looks like somebody making work for the moderators for no good reason other than being a pain in the arse.

and that is the quickest way to get banned from supertalk.

when i looked at my friends i realized how actually fortunate i was even though my life isnt how i pictured atleast im not forced into situations n a lifestyle. i guess we were lucky ones i feel kinda bad for em but i kno they dont want any sympathy.

spoke to my mom, she drank a gallon and a half of whiskey in two days, also tried to slit her own throat but her boyfriend stopped her.

also my girlfriend was in the hospital today, i got a phone call after she got into the accident and sped to see her, fractured sternum and totaled the car.

i came home to tell my grandmother about my day and she cried, today all 3 women in my life that i love cried, and i get to come home to an infraction hahahah. i'm speechless, seriously, speechless. thank you for the rep, both positive and negative.

that infraction pales in comparison to what happened during your day

it shouldn't even be on the least of your worries. don't let it get to ya (the infraction of course)

my condolences mr scott m

spoke to my mom, she drank a gallon and a half of whiskey in two days, also tried to slit her own throat but her boyfriend stopped her.

also my girlfriend was in the hospital today, i got a phone call after she got into the accident and sped to see her, fractured sternum and totaled the car.

i came home to tell my grandmother about my day and she cried, today all 3 women in my life that i love cried, and i get to come home to an infraction hahahah. i'm speechless, seriously, speechless. thank you for the rep, both positive and negative.

Damn son.

And bitch ass niggas on this thread complain about their parents buying them the wrong b-day presents and givin them too much love.

Ur gonna be one hard ass nigga.

Chin up.

the pendulum is bound to swing the other way sometime soon. keep going.