superconfessional

fuck fuck fuck. my ex just asked if i wanted to have no strings attached fun and was totally fucking serious about it. i can't believe i almost fell for it. fuckkkk. my man would be fucking dissapointed if he found out. :(

he who hates on sunny d flavored shish for hookah before trying it

will be smited.

i dont even know what i am fucked up on righ t now

but i feel like fucking QUEEN OF UNIVERSE and a half

i didn't smash, i'm taking things slow with her. and i really just want to make her as happy as she does for me, she's been a great friend of mine for 6-7 monthes now and things kinda just took a step up. i'm just enjoying things becoming more romantic and intimate and still maintaining a fun friendship factor in it. and i can't help the romantic stuff, i just wanna be the best for her :x

i'm going to bed sufu, i'm chilling with nf one and fix. on wednesday, gonna be so much fun haha.

i didn't smash, i'm taking things slow with her. and i really just want to make her as happy as she does for me, she's been a great friend of mine for 6-7 monthes now and things kinda just took a step up. i'm just enjoying things becoming more romantic and intimate and still maintaining a fun friendship factor in it. and i can't help the romantic stuff, i just wanna be the best for her :x

i'm going to bed sufu, i'm chilling with nf one and fix. on wednesday, gonna be so much fun haha.

_3_Emoticon_by_Fairy_red_hime.gif

sounds like you play a lot of video games

You should get an employee of the month t-shirt made and where it all the time at work, try and convince everyone you give a shit about it and be as obnoxious as possible about it. Anytime someone asks you to do something, tell them to get one of your subordinates to do it, etc etc

my car got totaled by some dumbass who rear ended me, and her insurance company was refusing to pay, claiming they weren't liable. insurance companies suck

eh, how did they refuse to pay? getting rear-ended is a tough one to dodge without proof or a witness saying the person didn't do it. i guess maybe since your car got totaled, but shit thats when you call up an attorney on that asss

ah, sorry to hear it friend, but nothing gained without risk right? at worst you gained some memories, wether they be fond or not so much.

Long, great stories though. Will tell you the short version, which is very long, next time I see you in New York. Heading out to Vegas this Thursday to do some more filming.