superconfessional

The M Coupe is ugly, but supremely cool. It's the like the Engineered Garments of sports cars. The '00-02 ones with the detuned S54 (315hp) with a rear end swap (from 3.15 to 3.73) can run right up there or pass Carreras on tracks.

I'm feeling it because of the shooting brake back, where I can put my dog in there and roll that net up, and it's just like a wagon, but fast as fuck and looks bruiser.

I'm still trying to get this M5 but I really doubt it's for sale anymore, the one I was looking at. It was a lease but a good deal for me, since I don't really know where I want to live anymore. It was a Silverstone II 07 pre-facelift but with facelift lighting, and had local navigation built-in (something rare over here I guess) so it was a nice deal. If by some magical force it is still there ready for me to get, I'll get coilovers, a Tubi set, and buy these RD Sport drop-forged 21"s and create the tribute to my old 540 on BBS split-twin spokes.

E60_M5_21RC8_RD_01.jpg

way old car:

n15904009_35119846_7818.jpg

If the M5 is gone, I'm back to the drawing board...

"sorry man i bummed this one off someone else"

classic line, always works

cosign

I roll my own and most people don't want one without a filter. I've only had one stranger still want one, and I gave it to him because he seemed cool.

got into my first 21+ club. Got hit on by older women the first 15 min i was on the dancefloor, she was hot. But i felt inferior to the ballas rolling in m5's in thier button ups and true religions. I had to let beezy go, because the only thing i have to offer is the d.

Next time i won't dissapoint.

ok i actually watched that vid like 3 times and other JeTi interviews before I made that last confessional.

I challenge you, hellogoodbye, for the sake of us ever returning to normal lives, to not watch, listen to, read about, or think of, SNSD for the next week, starting tomorrow.

I'll be doing it. It'll be harder probably than the last sufuchallenge. LAWL.

Please tell me you aren't serious.

I'm pretty sure they're still doing promotional shows for they're Genie album.

CAN YOU BE TEMPTED??

damn, hopefully this doesnt fall through but well see.

the other day like 15 minutes before work is over, we get word that its my boss's last day, so im like wtf? but what ever.

so afterwork they set up this impromptu going away party for her, to which im not informed so i went home. when im home one of my co-workers calls me up and says some people are meeting up for drinks and if i wanted to go, i really didnt want to cause i was on medication for my wisdom tooth and it was making me feel kinda depressed, but i went anyway.

so i get there and i see the crew, it was like 10 of em, they were doing this going away thing so i decide to stick around. so we are getting food and drinking and what not. then we go to shit other spot and get some fusion soju (grape soju is live as fuck, tastes like otter pops) while there my boss finds out i dont like seafood, so she keeps feeding me pieces of the stuff which is foul as hell, but what ever.

finally we move to this outdoor bar, so we are all pretty drunk by now. i sit down and my boss sit right next to me, and proceeds to to put her and on my thigh and leave it there for the time we were at this spot.

when we leave i tell her we should keep in touch so i get her number, and as a group we walk her to a cab, and a i start walking home with some of my friends.

not even 5 minutes later i get a string of texts saying, i want to meet up with you in private, and call me once you get back, (i let her know i was going out of town this weekend) and i am free next week. so im kinda shocked right now, cause i was completely not expecting this. and while my boss is in her early 40s, she works out everyday so her body is nice, so im hoping for the best.

remember when i said i needed like 35 k in a month. 12 days later im half way there.

How you ask.

SELLING MOTHER FUCKING PLASTIC BETWEEN ME OTHER JOB.

now all i need is a string of cougars who will pay for pleasure or another organic/wonderpill start up company that need some PETE.

i just got home from my date, i was locked inside of a fucking parking garage from 1 am until 530 am, with literally no way to get out, though i had some company :D her and i hung out, kissed plenty, watched the office on my macbook and the we went to the top and listened to explosions in the sky while the sun rose and kissed more. also after sunrise we went back to the same diner we went to for dinner, it was really awkward haha, good night, and now i'm gonna sleep <3

i'm in love :o

^probably too late already.

making cupcakes, watching a sunrise together, listening to music under the stars, going back to the first place you met.

that's like 5 years worth of things to do on her birthday/anniversary.

don't spend all your money in one place.

damn im happy for scott. now that he has a gf to be in love with he can spend less time being in love w/ 99% of the members on this board :o

gj man dont fck it up (for sufus sake and yours)

pics or she doesn't exist

expect a waywt soon with her in it, almost did one last night.

I'll just put it out in the open, 2 months tops, 1 if Scott M. doesn't oversweeten her to death.

my money is on 3 monthes or so. could be less depending on what happens with college and us.

and mr. waffles, u mad?

I'm stressing out over when my mortgage is gonna close, especially when my lender just sent me a letter saying their mortgage commitment is ending this month, and they're the ones delaying the clearing.

really feeling the socks in r(O) s/s 10 menswear presentation. despite the lectures of profligacy, negative rep, and dude ur stupid's that they will bring about, i'm gonna purchase a couple pairs.