superconfessional

sounds like fun, we'll make plans soon. would love to hear about the tourney afterwards and all the filming. also since i'll be working in the area you can stop by whenever you'd like and we can get dinner afterwards, starting the 19th of july.

Whoa, really soon. Let's get dinner and coffee soon then. I owe you ramen, anyway.

oh yeah my confession.

i'm going fucking NUTS being on vacation with my parents. ah gad they're so irritating in large doses. i love them, but i need time alone (to smoke cigarettes without feeling guilty). i was supposed to go to the spa for a massage, but i let my dad take my appointment since my mom, my brother, and his girlfriend all have appointments.

I feel so nummy cause all I been wearing recently is just work shirts n denim, but rly that's normal just a t n jeans.. Maybe it's the lack of heels. Yeah that's it.

Anyway, I'm scared to wear the shirts anywhere but work for fear of acting completely stupid in them n giving the company a bad name.

i just grossly overpaid for some mega bootlegged house cd, but it rekindled my love for house. someone hook it up with album titles for me plz. i'm utterly incapable of looking for this kinda music by myself. i used to get all my music from my exboyfriend booooo. will repay in rep <3

its a culture thing. its disrespectful to smoke in front of the parents.

think my mom would slap me if she saw me do it.

its a culture thing. its disrespectful to smoke in front of the parents.

think my mom would slap me if she saw me do it.

i know right. that's why i smoke in the bathroom but mom still nags cos i smoke in the house and i'm only allowed to smoke outside. :P

I am going to try to limit myself...

had an awesome day in town yesterday. saw a bunch of friends, took an old coworker I've always thought was great to pizzeria libretto, we talked, drank, probably both had a bit of a buzz (two beers each before we got our table, bottle of wine there, and 3 more drinks after, next door).

My ex was brought up during the night; she asked if things were through. I assume that's a good thing. Funnily enough, ex texted while I was out (always a stalking-my-facebook concept), essentially told her to fuck off.

We ended up back at her place. Nothing happened, we just sat on her patio and talked a bit more (early-rising roomies). All the good signs were present, talked about where we will go next time, and she's insisting I meet her after work Saturday so we can pre-drink at her place before heading wherever. We agreed that yesterday was infact a date, and we will have more.

Took the last bus home and had to walk a fair amount, but couldn't wipe the grin off my face all night. Summer is suddenly looking up.

I'm proud of you Min!

I don't smoke (cigarettes) so it sucks that almost everyone I hang out with smokes. I hate when people smoke in my car, although this has decreased since two of my friendquaintences left on an extended hike.

I tried to ruin my family's dinner by turning up the grill (hope they like it well done [yeah, i'm a bitch]). I'm still a bit peeved about having my day ruined (great week before :( ).

My self-esteem has gone up a lot since I started exercising at the beginning of summer. I think I need to upgrade!

Guest jmatsu

was pissing in a urinal, hocked a big loogy/misaimed it and shit accidently landed on my dick. had to walk pants down to the napkin dispenser...

^you get peeped? cos that shit could get mad awkward... and fast.

Since I watched Pusher II again and found the soundtrack I've inadvertently worked "Sad Disco" into my playlist. I know it's styled after generic Eurotrash but I can't help liking it.

Is this how pop music gets so pop?

I'm fine with the occasional cig, but people don't get that and just chain-smoke until I yell at them. I have told people they can't but usually they do anyway at some point. I'm getting better at standing up for myself and demanding respect though, so that shouldn't be happening anymore.

tonight i felt like i was 14 again

meeting my friend halfway because neither of us could drive

walking to pick up weed

walking to pick up a dutch

rolling an L sitting on the curb of a shady side street

smoking the L walking on shady side streets

WEIRD.. i want to smoke again always and forever

was pissing in a urinal, hocked a big loogy/misaimed it and shit accidently landed on my dick. had to walk pants down to the napkin dispenser...

i did the same thing while on the phone with my girlfriend,

she could hear me pee, say oh shit, then there was just a awkward pause.

tonight, a complete stranger asked me if I was okay

it sounds sweet and sincere but he was holding back laughter

all cos I was walking backwards :confused::(

this made me think of the movie you kill me, takes place in SF and in it the protagonists girlfriend tells him how walking backwards makes it easier on the ankles or something. hope you are genuinely okay, whit.

my confession:

i think i am gonna stop posting in most threads other than waywt.

this made me think of the movie you kill me, takes place in SF and in it the protagonists girlfriend tells him how walking backwards makes it easier on the ankles or something. hope you are genuinely okay, whit.

my confession:

i think i am gonna stop posting in most threads other than waywt.

I think he thought I was high or something cos before he asked if I was okay he was telling his friend, "look! she's walking backwards!"

I don't know about whether it helps my knee or not..my ankle is aright but I've been trying to build up my knee muscles so I can try and start running again and then maybe walk in heels.

I really miss wearing heels, not only because it makes my legs look better but cos I'd be taller too

I've been reading lulu's your mom and shoe shopping blog too and those ysl alligator booties are drool worthy..not to mention the thigh high boots are in my size.. I haven't cashed my tax refunds yet (tmr!) and they'll cover it and some but I'll probably end up blowing it on some gizmo and get clothes.

worddddd. :( sometimes i wish my parents were smokers too.

my pops used to be a smoker, and i was old enough to remember so he knows he can't say shit about it.

so i've been on holiday for a week now but i'd been in manila, then to boracay, and we just got home to my family's house today. we got our bags and went inside and saw my grandma whom i hadn't seen for 11 years. needless to say my grandma, my brother, and i started crying like little bitches. the part that broke my heart the most was when she said, "your grandpa isn't here anymore." like he isn't there to see us again, he died back in like 2001 or something. ahhhhh :(