superconfessional

last time i was on my bike ridin and a random guy asked me for a cigarette. fuck you man i'm riding my bike !

france is probably the worse country when it comes to random people asking you random things...

omg, i was super crushing on this cute boy on the flight from SFO to narita. he was sitting by the bathroom so i hella smiled at him and he smiled back and i died at how charming his smile was. i kept trying to think of ways to talk to him but i asked him for a pen and gave it back with a note. suuuuuper like lame hollering status but on our way out of the plane, we were chatting a bit. evan, editor for a magazine, cute as fuck. ahhhh <3

^ oh when a girl smiles at you you're supposed to smile back? i reflexively mean mug them and then look away in disgust

whoopz

lol maybe cause the girls that smile at u are TOE UP. from the flo' up.

anyways, with a bit of research (no stalker concept) i found his blog thing and found out how much he is kind of a big deal. ah! why couldn't i just stop over in japan.

i'm falling for you, and i fucking love it. tonight was wonderful, come back i wanna see you again. it's funny how a nice girl puts your previous relationships into perspective at how much of a HUGE FUCKING BITCH your ex was.

ba boing ba boing ba boing

P0000616net.jpg

This car is so ill to me, waaaaaay nicer than these new Z's... they did this in a M series, and i have heard it was the biggest engine BMW put out that year... a monster... PLUS it reminds me of the car from harold and maude, which to me, is almost as cool as it gets.

Jaguar%20EType%201961%20Harold%20%20Maude%202.jpg

I know its old but I can't stop laughing whenever I see it on G4

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpfNJjq4UFc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpfNJjq4UFc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This car is so ill to me, waaaaaay nicer than these new Z's... they did this in a M series, and i have heard it was the biggest engine BMW put out that year... a monster... PLUS it reminds me of the car from harold and maude, which to me, is almost as cool as it gets.

the car from harold and maude is cooler tho.

the Z3 M would be even better with a huge weight reduction.

I love the Z1 too. I still have it as a model car somewhere. but it aged quite badly.

^^^ :(

i'm having a boner

ok i actually watched that vid like 3 times and other JeTi interviews before I made that last confessional.

I challenge you, hellogoodbye, for the sake of us ever returning to normal lives, to not watch, listen to, read about, or think of, SNSD for the next week, starting tomorrow.

I'll be doing it. It'll be harder probably than the last sufuchallenge. LAWL.

last time i was on my bike ridin and a random guy asked me for a cigarette. fuck you man i'm riding my bike !

france is probably the worse country when it comes to random people asking you random things...

true dat,

you can't have a fucking cigarette in france without behing bummed. i always pretend i can't speak french though, works 9 times out of 10.

true dat,

you can't have a fucking cigarette in france without behing bummed. i always pretend i can't speak french though, works 9 times out of 10.

you can just say no. works all the time for me.

yeah but there are some shady dude to whom you can't really say no...

i tried the "i don't speak french" method a few times but then people usually try to communicate with you while still asking the same thing. i think that the best technique would be a "je suis sourd" (i'm deaf) cardboard sign. but too much hassle for some random asshole.

i'm going to meet an ex date for coffee in an hour and i'm feeling nervous as fuck. things between us are so fucking complicated, i'm sure it'll be fucking awkward later. since he's in town, i'm just meeting him for old times sake.

brrrrr.....