superconfessional

dude its 2008. its obvi we like each other, how many times do we need to go out before i get some.

i gotta stop chasing this young chicks, older girls dont play as many fucking games.

Buddy you gotta be kidding me. You don't impress the younger girls with just being older? -18 year old girls are harsh easy to get when you're even a little older.

FUCK.

I got locked out of my apartment. Both my roommates went back home to Socal and my building manager (who's the hugest loser in the world) is not here. So now I'm out $140 and had to sit in my hallway for 35 minutes.

I think I've been to church 3 times in my life. In 8th grade I was with a friends family, I had slept over and I had to go with them.

My friends mom brought a tamborine.

I've never been in a church since.

I also remember I was at that friends house and we were watching Discovery Channel. His mom said "haha they said we came from monkeys...that's just stupid, huh?" and my friend says "Pffft yeah haha". She looks at me and I didn't want to disagree so I just didn't say anything. I think in that moment she decided I was going to hell. I bet she told God about me later.

ive only been in a church once in my life and it was to my cousins (catholic) funeral, found it very weird and impersonal,,

Hmm, I think Catholics have it going on, all that lithurgy and hieratic posturing makes you feel meek in front of their bearded friend from the clouds. I especially like funerals.

Nah I'm neither Christian nor Catholic. I went to an Irish-Catholic high school though and sang in three different choirs for extracurricular credit. I also ate that bread thingy and drank that grape juice every once in a while.

Nah I'm neither Christian nor Catholic. I went to an Irish-Catholic high school though and sang in three different choirs for extracurricular credit. I also ate that bread thingy and drank that grape juice every once in a while.

So you could go without being baptized? Man those religious schools are getting whack :P

i used to go to church...and then i figured i rather get more sleep.

Sleep on the pews while you ‘pray’.

So you could go without being baptized? Man those religious schools are getting whack :P

The lady who ran the liturgy picked me to carry the cross once during the opening of mass. It happened to be the day that the Archbishop of the Archdiocese of San Francisco was presiding over our mass, so I was wearing a LOTR robe and rope sash with a 10' high metal cross that I almost dropped while walking up the stairs to the altar.

I was also the first person in San Francisco to rap in St. Mary's Cathedral. It was a rap about God. (0)

edit: here are some lyrics:

M... C... God... maker, creator, always a lover not a hater.

M... C... God... messiah christ jesus the one who frees us.

We need a maker who can make our lives well...

We need a maker who can save us from ourselves....

We need a maker who can hook us up with skills

Live our faith, show and tell, well.

the catholic school i went to sucked cos its one class per grade..make an enemy..

same here, until 7th grade. fucking penny loafers daily. my principle and PE teachers were lesbians. i always thought that was sacrilege.

same here, until 7th grade. fucking penny loafers daily. my principle and PE teachers were lesbians. i always thought that was sacrilege.

My moms gym teachers were lesbian and they stood on a ladder in the locker room and watched the students change/ shower.