superconfessional

only thing better than that are the old ladies and their snot rockets.......

mmmmm....chinatown in the heat of summer........

tasty corn.

To all you guys complaining about being cruised by gay guys, well, guess what? That is you, to women. Feels good, huh?

wouldn't a guy being hit on by a sissy gay male be more comparable to a woman being hit on buy a huge dykey bear lesbian?

i was at a stop light and next to a school bus full of highscool kids. this very gay black male pokes his head out the bus window and asked "hey what type of magazine that is" i look around and see the victoria secret mag in the back seat. right when i turn around to answer him he says "i can put that on for you"

i didnt laugh or cuss him out. i just made a right turn from the middle lane.

theres too many black gay men. shit whats the problem

I really want to sex a chick that looks like the tied up singer in Wu tang "gravel pit" video... not that many potential canidates around here though.

E with the English, extinguish styles extremist

Bald head beamers run wild

It's the kid with the gold cup

Stepped out like what

What's poppin, and y'all niggas dobo

Blastin shae shae, chocolate shortae

Rich color mocks, rock those all day

1960 shit I'm Goldie

That's right motherfucker don't hold me

The world's greatest, Las Vegas, paid as rock

Skin painted on my face look ageless

Perfect combos, Ghost bang out condos

Jeff from Hamo, ex three bangos

Bancos, stank hoes in plain clothes

Change those, bang those, same old, same old

shit is bangin

I was eating a quick lunch at the Spaghetti House in Causeway Bay once, I had to sit next to this group of these teenage hypebeast-y girls who came in and wouldn't shut the fuck up, and suddenly one of the girls just nonchalantly ripped the biggest fart and continued yapping away like nothing was amiss. Luckily for me, of course, I was in the vicinity and could smell the garlic-y aroma of it and dropped my fork and left.

Vietnamese spoken loudly can be pretty abrasive as well, but Cantonese sounds like fighting. I am down with it when some sexy female sings it though.

i was in Taipei this week negociating an acquisition with one of the largest company there and where was always like 15-20 ppl in the room, mostly senior vp of the company and their advisors and at least twice while we we negociating, one of them fuckers let a HUGE ripper goes off like there was nothing wrong with it. hardest in my life i had to keep a straight face.

Confession: I thought I was above all that crap, but... sometimes when I post what I think is a really great post that sparks a bunch of conversation and I don't get any rep for it... I get a little disappointed.

So urs does bring all the boys to the yard.

I always want to give Thorns + rep but the people who get inspired by his posts always post better than he does and all my rep goes to them instead.

IOU plus rep thorns.

Hit up Marquee last night w/ some B.A.L.L.A. homies.

Place is an absolute parody of its former glory.

Why they letting in all these jokers nowadays?

Even da B.A.N.K.E.R.S. din hav no swagga in dis JOINT no mo.

Go to Cain if you must.

You have been warned.