superconfessional

Chemistry: You think Justin will be fine next week?

Anatomy: I don't know...you're giving him an exam and I'm giving him an exam. Who knows?

Chemistry: I kinda noticed he hangs around you a lot more.

Anatomy: You're not upset are you?

Chemistry: Nah...Well kinda...I wish he spent more time with me. And when we do have time together, he's always unsure of himself. Too many doubts.

Anatomy: You know, he has doubts with me too. You know the other day, he walked pass this list of students with 4.0 GPAs on the wall and he just stood there looking at it for a good 5 minutes. I'm like dude, are you okay? Are you jealous, what?

Chemistry: Well what happened after?

Anatomy: He was quiet the rest of the day.

Chemistry: He has a 3.1 GPA right?

Anatomy: Yup...nursing major. Been at it since the Fall of 07.

Chemistry: Hmm..it's not easy to get into the program. A lot of my students....I don't know.

Anatomy: Hey...I know what you mean. Justin ain't the only one. Some transfer to CSUs and others just take it a community college.

Chemistry: What's he gonna do?

Anatomy: Maybe you should ask him? Get closer together.

Chemistry: Hmm..maybe I will.

Anatomy: I gotta get going. I wanna listen to some Kenshin music. Justin's been listening to the track Fallen Angel all week. He thinks it would be epic if a boxer would come into the ring with that track. Either that or Warrior's Suite.

Chemistry: Haha. Well take care.

Anatomy: Peace.

I want to move to a foreign land and start from scratch. I love the idea of being anonymous.

I was just thinking something similar - would just like to quit everything I'm doing right now (even if it's something I love) and start something new.

school is kicking my ass and i'm only at the end of week one. shit. two jobs, a possible internship, and 17 credit hours (nothing crazy, but still a full load).. fuuuu

wherever you go there you are.

I loved the idea of moving far away and did so. Now i am here and people know me and i cant hide even if i want to. The period of time you are well and true alone and by yourself will in large part be spent finding people to ruin the whole thesis of the experience.

All i can say is enjoy it if ya can, while ya can.

I havent pooped in 3 days

I am taking percocets for pain along with a slew of other medications after my dental surgery, and I just cant seem to go.

I will actually feel pity for my toilet when the time will come

fucked three girls in four days. been working on one for a month or so, one i have been chilling with on and off for a month or two (my regular) and the one from last night i met a week ago.

Good times.

This meathead skateboards by my house every day, pulled by his unneutered pit bull, and he's fucking flying. Like fast fast. Wears one of those monster energy drink DC tees, flapping in the wind. Every day I watch him go by and hope that today is the day he hits a rock or stick and loses it.

This meathead skateboards by my house every day, pulled by his unneutered pit bull, and he's fucking flying. Like fast fast. Wears one of those monster energy drink DC tees, flapping in the wind. Every day I watch him go by and hope that today is the day he hits a rock or stick and loses it.

Why have you not put a stick on the ground out there yet?

i dislike thinking/worrying about grades, even though i'm just a college sophomore

the fear of fucking up my gpa (which needs to be high for my major) prevents me from doing shit i wanna do (e.g. dancing in the studio, volunteering to teach SAT to hs students)

fuck

this makes me kind of sad. what ever happened to well-roundedness? you got asian parents, don't you?

Saturday night's date is the most recent in a long line of women to inform me they "just want to be friends". Took it okay then, but I'm frustrated, unhappy, depressed about it now. I'm 34, and tired of being alone.

Saturday night's date is the most recent in a long line of women to inform me they "just want to be friends". Took it okay then, but I'm frustrated, unhappy, depressed about it now. I'm 34, and tired of being alone.

Stop being so damn friendly on your dates

Women choose whether nor not your a potential lay/boyfriend or just a friend within the first 10 seconds of a date. So stop going overboard on the curtousy and be a bit of a badass.

Women want a man who can open doors and pull out chairs as well as throw them into bed and tear them apart. If you always seem to get the friend card,chances are your a complete pushover and not enough of your own person.

You managed to get the date so your obviously a nice dude, probably just a bit boring. Stop being so damn nice all the time and disagree with her a bit, be a bit rough around the edges

Not calling you out my man, just trying to help. Your dick is my dick concept

^Not really an asshole per se, but someone with an edge

Enough of a man to take them out for a nice dinner, but enough of a badass to suggest she bury her face in his crotch afterwards.

Even something as simple as them being told you dont agree with them, or you view what they say as being incorrect seems to get them off. Most of the prettiest women only get told from men that they are right, they never get challenged.

Be that one guy who has a mind of his own and your gold IMO

^Not really an asshole per se, but someone with an edge

Enough of a man to take them out for a nice dinner, but enough of a badass to suggest she bury her face in his crotch afterwards.

Even something as simple as them being told you dont agree with them, or you view what they say as being incorrect seems to get them off. Most of the prettiest women only get told from men that they are right, they never get challenged.

Be that one guy who has a mind of his own and your gold IMO

+1 Be nice but don't be a push over.