superconfessional

funny how that happened.

no kidding.

now unless u feel like losing that pretty little six, i suggest

u set me out on a date with mrs. portman (wholesome hand-holding only)

I'm fairly sure at this point that my English prof is both a repressed homosexual and an anti-Semite and wants to concurrently bone/burn me in an oven. Tried to fail me for missing a test today for Passover.

...I am really hating school these days.

i'm drinking a huge mug of half jack and half coke, took valium when i was working, and am still a crazy mess!

life's great isn't it?

and i'm writing a shitty short story in the style of hemingway cause i have nothing else to do.

you killed her?

anyway, i had the most relieving conversation imaginable [ll] with the director of our group the other day

shit had building for months, and i had dealt with a lot of females who report to him who can't manage for shit

rumor, etc. just built and built

we just cleared the air

felt good man

as of recently, i can completely relate with this

o8tj78AG1iY

i was 3/4 shitfaced after a 40 and a few shots of rum last night and i caught eyes with a chik i been diggin on for a hot minute now. i chop up a few possible openers with my nikka but end up deciding to postpone the spitting of hot flames until later in the evening. a few minutes later as im walking out of the kitchen, she walks right by and we catch eyes once again. without control, almost by impulse:

w: "party"

b (beez): "what?"

w: "party, just wanted to see if you party"

b: "...alright" (exits the house)

fuk.