superconfessional

last week i had one very big week. got really drunk on monday, tried lsd on tuesday, drank and smoked everyday, did a girl from uni, went to paris on friday and slept 3 hours in the train, smoked joint on top of the montparnasse tower, visited rick owens margiela dior colette, went clubbing, took mdma, didn't sleep, got busted for weed by the custom police (fucking dog and fuckin officer that found my stash) who took my weed and all my cash, lost my persols 649 (more sad about it than for all the cash the police took me), then slept an hour in the train, spent the rest of the week end at my best friend's place in front of the beach, played guitar and watched cool movies, had some best friend to best friend discussions, took pictures of blockhaus...

now i'm back home for the holiday, broke as fuck, without weed or anything. my sister is getting childish again, mom's away as always, dad's still weird and ... can't wait to see my friends because this is getting depressing. every second spent there makes me glad i went to study somewhere else.

my week's been almost as wild too and i wouldn't trade it for anything

dont wanna go back to mundane life in england

wish i could just stay in vienna

but theres no good university here

I feel kinda shitty cos whenever I'm home my mom tells me how much she enjoys my company even though I'm pretty much miserable and bored stiff here. I need to be elsewhere always. womp womp.

my week's been almost as wild too and i wouldn't trade it for anything

dont wanna go back to mundane life in england

wish i could just stay in vienna

but theres no good university here

studying in a place that doesn't fit you must sucks. you lose your current achievement if you study somewhere else next year ?

im changing my major next year and basically all my classes right now are crazy irrelevant and im completely uninspired

everynight i just stay up browse hte internet and wait till im hungry and then eat and then sleep

e: also scott im a big proponent of the whole "one thing you can control is your reaction" school of thought and it works really well for me. think if you adopted this point of view you might not let little stuff like the above get you down...

well she just imed me 20 minutes ago and we've been talking since and it's not getting any better.

not a good look, boo. secure the tourniquet. let it dieeeeee.

anyways, during my 7pm class i got two text messages warning me that my brother and his friends were going to hang out with my exboyfriend (who i find utterly disgusting). i tried to avoid the house at all costs and i decide to just go home, and what do you fucking know. they're out in the front riding bikes around.

And definitely block the ex, scott. Much as I wish my ex and I were still in contact it was the right thing for me to delete her number from my phone and remove her from facebook.

Amen, Facebook is a little too much. Some girl you finger fucked when you were 19 should not be able to peek in on your life today.

Well, on a familar note in this thread; broke up with the gf yesterday. We had got back together at the end of November; her relationship at the time was crazy bad, and we had talked a fair amount while she was with said douchebag. She ended it, and told me she had always missed me, never felt comfortable with him, etc etc. Told her she should take her time to know what she wanted, said it was me, it was always me.

Blah blah blah.

Pressure from her sister and her meant I made it official a few weeks later. She put a ton of effort in, was honest about everything (the main problem last time), would come over early on days off. Things were great. Then the ex starts talking to her again. She lies to me once about it, I call her on it. Says it's none of my fucking business. They continue talking but I am accused of being possessive for asking, and she would lie each time. Stopped putting any effort in, took shots at me hanging out with other people without her (Sufu people, for one example), and would ignore all attempts to contact for days.

Decided to stop delaying the inevitable. Met her at her house after class yesterday, and it came out she was done. The line I got was "I need time to think about what I want in a relationship, I'm no good for anyone right now". Two weeks previous we actually had a discussion about how she could appear more approachable to dudes at bars. WTF. I get "I still love you and I want you in my life, but I need time for me right now. I doubt I'll meet someone who puts up with my shit or knows me as well, but I need to do this. I'm not going to date for a long time".

Facebook (lol) status changed as soon as I left. Her crazy ex (short list: proposed at two weeks, tried to recycle an engagement ring an ex didn't take, threatened to kill himself every time the option of splitting up came up) immediately is posting to her. I want to be surprised, but I'm not.

The worst part is I know I shouldn't be bothered by this. I had just got out of the breakup funk when we got back together, and now I'm back at square one. Fuck women.

...she did seem to forget her Blahniks at my house. Hah.

I need to get drunk. Just my luck that I am stuck at work until 1am ALL WEEKEND. Fuck.

my phone has some sort of horoscope feature based on my birthday that rates my days from 1-5 stars, with a general forecast, a love forecast, a friendship forecast, and a finance forecast.

I actually follow these horoscopes and stay in the house on my 1 star days. Today was a 1 star day. Tomorrow is 3. Friday is 1. I haven't had a 5 star General/Love/Finance hat trick in a long time.

I wish I had the internet to bitch on when I was 19 and having girl problems. I probably would've saved myself some embarassment. Still, it builds character.

i was about to say so does taking it like a man

but i pulled so much bitchassness between like 16 and 23 that i gotta forgive doods

It was more that I kept seeing her status updates than anything else.

my ex stays on my facebook... took time out of her vacation to IM me last night to say that she thinks my new girlfriend is ugly and i should take her back.... i broke up with her last june.