superconfessional

Guest umhaha84
i got $150 in overdraft fees today... it was for like 5 transactions totaling $30...fuck.

go to bank and work it out.

last time that happened to me(4 o/d fees) i got 3 of'em back

i talked to the bank and they only gave me $30 back, they said that was the most they could do. i had some previous overdraft fees that were basically cause of a paypal fuck up so they couldn't give me any more good will refunds or whatever.

i'm bummed that i'm missing the current nine inch nails tour: the musical a story of a young man who made a career off of teenage angst and unfortunate taste in instrumentals with a penchant for the word fuck

but seriously

totally feel the same way :\

I went to the gas station one day to fill up, not knowing my account had already been wrongfully charged with an overdraft fee the night before, but the gas station was out of gas, so my card was only charged $.02. I went across the street to a gas station with gas and filled up.

I got hit with overdraft fees twice in one day, one for spending TWO FUCKING CENTS that I didn't know I didn't have.

I went to the bank and yelled at them and had many printed out documents to look official and basically forced them to revert all fees.

You just gotta know how to work with the bank employees. Especially today, people have a lot of bad blood with the big banks, and the employees know it, so they're more inclined to do you a favor if it will satisfy you.

^I payed a CC bill on time, but it was basically at midnight, so it was sent out the following day.

The following month I had a $80 late-fee and finance charge on it. Called the company, explained my situation, and talked my way out of the whole thing. Like Destructo said, it's all about talking it out, even if you DO have to yell (I did not, but I have in the past).

I fell in love with my hairdresser today. Then i listened to stars all day.

I never choke up in front of the opposite sex, but i'm pretty sure i stuttered like twice :(

edit....overdraft fees in the states are fucked. Canada its 5 bones if you dont have odp, or 3 bucks plus interest each month.

Come to td i will setup your account, or maybe do your mortgage????

Really kinda absolutely smitten with this girl I'm seeing... she's got a boyfriend still but I know it's mutual.

She's coming up this weekend to stay and meet my family and bask in the awesome food that Passover entails.

I feel great these days despite being nearly destitute and stuck between schools (4 weeks left, fuck yes)

still really tense about all these apps though. Got into Emerson, but still worried about the others... yikes.

i finally get paid today. hopefully i get back pay from last month, we only get paid once a month on the 10th and since i arrived on the 2nd they said it was too early to get paid. so ive been here for a month and a half with no pay so far.

i'm bummed that i'm missing the current nine inch nails tour: the musical a story of a young man who made a career off of teenage angst and unfortunate taste in instrumentals with a penchant for the word fuck

but seriously

for realz

im in this situation right now shit suuuuuuuucks i shouldve made my move

oh, well, I've got her, she just hasn't gotten rid of the FB official-ness with her BF or whatever... way she describes it shes quite unhappy with him.

for realz

oh, well, I've got her, she just hasn't gotten rid of the FB official-ness with her BF or whatever... way she describes it shes quite unhappy with him.

its the absolute opposite with me the girl is so happy im not gonna lie i am jealous. gives me a feeling i just cant describe

my dog has parvovirus and is hospitalized at the vet's now. 50/50 chance the vet said. :(

my hotmail that I've used for 10 years took a shit on me this morning too, and it says I don't have an inbox. :(

my phone astrology says it's a 1 star day.

my dog has parvovirus and is hospitalized at the vet's now. 50/50 chance the vet said. :(

my hotmail that I've used for 10 years took a shit on me this morning too, and it says I don't have an inbox. :(

i hope your dog is ok :(

you're the third person with the hotmail problem today though

Guest umhaha84

^ did you adopt your dog from a pet shop/vet?

they're shady places to adopt a dog at..especially in korea,

My dog survived it so yours should ^^

things will get better and things will be fine. my puppydog had parvo too and she came out fine, the whole situation had me trippin too.

I cooked and ate 2 chicken breasts last night about 10 minutes into Good Friday...I didn't really know it was after 12, but then again I have never really been a religious person. I know giving up meat for the day is the least I can do, but not following a religion all year round and then following one aspect of it just for this day seems kind of like rooting for a team just because they made it to the playoffs or some shit...

/sacrilege

fuck being religious

I've eaten leavened bread every day thus far this week. Haven't cut anything out of my diet, never Kosher, etc...

But that's not gonna stop me from partaking in the seder tonight (late cause I wasn't home) and eating amazing foodz.

i was drunk dancing with this random chick the other night and and Stanky Leg comes on but i'm so out of it i keep doing what I was doing the song before.

She ask's me "do you know how to do the stanky leg?"

I say "wha, nahhh"

She walked away.

I feel so ashamed.

:(:(:(:(:(

^

fuck that bitch, no self respecting man should feel ashamed for not knowing the stanky leg. :D

but seriously

totally feel the same way :\

I may catch them in Austin in May....my friend bought me a ticket, I just hope nothing gets in the way that day...