superconfessional

I guess you're right. He did make everyone swear to cut of a bit of their dicks though.

Yeah, but people had been doing that before. They just needed someone omnipotent telling them that it was "O.K."

I haven't gotten any complaints about it yet.

but you get to eat roast pig... :)

Damnit, this just reminded me. I know very little about religion but my ex' family always does a big roast just across the border for Easter (they're serb orthodox?). Kinda wish the breakup could've happened a week later so I could've stuffed myself full of delicious roast pig, instead of having some cheap frozen crap today.

I'm feeling pretty masculine right now you guys. I just retrieved my stolen bike from a crackhead using strong language and aggressive head movements. Fuck you, man with gold teeth who left little drops of bloods on my handlebars (gross.)

slept with my ex

we were in this awkward friendzone even though neither of us really felt that way

dunno yet if this was a good or bad idea

also shes together with an acquaintance/semi-friend of mine right now

it was a good idea if u didn't catch feelings.

just remember, if she did that to your acquaintance she can easily do the same thing to you.

do not. starting to bound with people and even better, broads, before going to college is a good thing. dumping my gf of 1.5 year was the best thing i did when i left my hometown to study elsewhere (well i'd have done it anyway but whatever).

if you love your gf, enjoy the relationship you have with her at that moment. if you don't then the probability that long distance relationship (if its the case) works are even weaker. there's nothing wrong with securing your back with a few female acquaintances with whom you could share moments if your relationship whiters.

you'll see that if you think less you fuck more if it's what you want.

kinda random, but ive always wondered what your voice sounds like.
it probably sounds like strawberries

oh snap. i know what it sounds like. it's kind of like ...

the color red.

i have an accent, but not a good one

I have more than one accent in each of the 3 languages I speak and it really confuses people that try to guess where i'm from. The fact that I'm brown just adds to the confusion.

I more than one accent in each of the 3 languages I speak and it really confuses people that try to guess where i'm from. The fact that I'm brown just adds to the confusion.

is that bad? i don't think it's bad maybe it's good but maybe it's bad but probably not.

i think you should operate incognito.