superconfessional

what is emen? i googled it and got eminem

not even the good m&m's...

you really had all that for dinner? thats way impressive

i'm an eater. i think if i ate "normal" i'd be pin thin like my older sister. but i love food too much fuck.

oh well

and just for you

3443303298_f6fb8c4557.jpg

i alternate between that and ramen.

B- $5 footlongs is the only reason i have had subway in the past couple weeks. It's not that great but it's convenient

Jeepster makes a good point though. I don't pile on a ton of shit on my subway sub so it doesn't really fill me up all the way. I like eating till just before i'm uncomfortably full. Also, make sure you get baked lays sour cream n onion chips

A kid in my school hung himself over break, which ends tomorrow. I'm dreading going back to school tomorrow because I know it's going to be really fucking awkward. People will be crying, but I don't know think I will. I really for ambivalent about the whole situation. I feel somewhat upset that someone died, but the fact that it was Someone McSomeone in my grade doesn't make a difference. I don't know if I should be feeling more and I can't connect with others my age, or if it's alright to just feel nothing about the whole situation.

This fatass talk has me starving. TIME FOR ANOTHER POP QUIZ.

A) Eat at home: packaged risotto, chicken breast, canned peaches

B) Subway footlong with chips, cookies (2 white choc macadamia, 1 double choc)

GO. WINNER GETS REP AND PICTURE OF CRAP.

shit white choco macadamia for sure......but i love their M&M cookies. they have deal here three for $1 then they raised it to like a dollar something i forget.. sooooooooo yummy. i'd go just for that sometimes.

i kinda stopped eating there after they stopped doing the stamp promos cos i could just walk five blocks to safeway to cop one of their sandwiches. they pack meat into it much more then subway. subway kinda stingy like that

plus buy 6 get 1 free.

edit- i don't lie mr. oscar..i only omit the truth when necessary but everything outta my mouth typed through my fingers be truth. =p

A kid in my school hung himself over break, which ends tomorrow. I'm dreading going back to school tomorrow because I know it's going to be really fucking awkward.

bro you should just make a bunch of really nervous jokes and if you get called on it just be like too soon?

A kid in my school hung himself over break, which ends tomorrow. I'm dreading going back to school tomorrow because I know it's going to be really fucking awkward. People will be crying, but I don't know think I will. I really for ambivalent about the whole situation. I feel somewhat upset that someone died, but the fact that it was Someone McSomeone in my grade doesn't make a difference. I don't know if I should be feeling more and I can't connect with others my age, or if it's alright to just feel nothing about the whole situation.

Well if you didn't know the guy, it doesn't make you that insensitive to feel nothing about it. It's like a step-up from hearing somebody committed suicide in the news.

I had a secondary school (high school) art teacher die climbing K2 and i didn't feel shit. Probably because he only taught me for a term two years before he died. Yeh people were crying and shit and i know suicide is a different thing but not feeling emotional about the situation is fine if you didn't know the dude.

hey pieiskewl,

in my high school days there was a high honor student who tried to kill himself but failed, imagine how awkward that was for everyone? dudes parents walked in on him hanging himself.

the next day some kid told him to hang in there, bona drag concepts.

ha. this kid hung himself too. ultra awkward concept is that he had a girlfriend when he hung himself. and thanks everyone who responded. nice to know that I'm not being an insensitive douche. And yeah I just knew who he was, I didn't know him.

the pain is so bad. i just got back from teh dentist he opened the canal and gave it a temporary filling and tomorrow im gonna continue but fuck this hurts so much, im glad i dont have to do anything at work to day but god its still gonna suck.

^ is it a root canal?

that shit sucks. i already have two. its really strange but i swear i ate a hellvalot more candy as a kid and teenager then i do now but never had a single cavity. after one of my tooth cracked during chemo i've been having teeth problems since. even cutting down my sugar intake doesn't help. its ironic that i'm eating less sugar now but having way more teeth problems then i did when i ate tons of sugar.

oh the carefree days.

damn it.

is there such a thing as sugar rehab?

pass the needle pls.

my online friend msgs me while he's in invisible mode on aim. i'm not on his "list" cos i can't see him? or reply actually which makes me lulz at his msgs to me

"yo"

"you there"

"whwere are you my.."

"are you there"

"please speak to me"

i really should get on the comp more but i'm too lazy sometimes. i browse superfuture while on my iphone under my heated blankie..

pass the needle pls.

my online friend msgs me while he's in invisible mode on aim. i'm not on his "list" cos i can't see him? or reply actually which makes me lulz at his msgs to me

"yo"

"you there"

"whwere are you my.."

"are you there"

"please speak to me"

i really should get on the comp more but i'm too lazy sometimes. i browse superfuture while on my iphone under my heated blankie..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVM1exSjEtk

shouldve got one of these!

I teared a little during my uncle's funeral a long time ago. but thats only because everyone was tearing and screaming his name and i thought that i should at least join in for abit.

its hard to break down into tears when you barely know the person who passed away.