superconfessional

I was supposed to hear on friday via email whether or not I had been accepted to this foreign exchange program I applied for. Today is saturday and still I have not heard back. I'm starting to compusively check my email. And I think I'll call on monday if I still haven't gotten an email. But fuck. I really want to know if I'm accepted or not. Anticipation is killllllllllllllling me.

I was supposed to hear on friday via email whether or not I had been accepted to this foreign exchange program I applied for. Today is saturday and still I have not heard back. I'm starting to compusively check my email. And I think I'll call on monday if I still haven't gotten an email. But fuck. I really want to know if I'm accepted or not. Anticipation is killllllllllllllling me.

Hope it comes through for you, I was one of the last people in my class to hear about getting into uni and checking the admissions website every hour for about 3 weeks was so fucking tough!

how fucked up? follow up with examples

idk... that's what people say. i feel pretty normal, just feel the world upside down really often :o

last night i was drunk and on facebook i think i added anything that had to do with trailer park boys.

i even wrote some fan mail!!!

im so obsessed.

i've watch every episode yet, the movie as well but i can't stop, it's tooo tooo good.

haha this shit should go in superawkward but i don't feel like searching

newaze

i just met my coworkers 15 yr old daughter

it was like the dinner scene in lethal weapon, if u feel me

so that was awkward

then, we're standing in the hall talking and i notice the daughter is staring at the cargo pocket of my FUCKING BADASS BDU CUTOFFS (no wtaps)

it's hanging open, revealing the package of phillies i just bought to practice rolling tonite

um

after my last 3 year relationship im losing faith in the whole idea of genuine relationships, i fuckin loved that girl man.....LOVED HER. guess i'll just go back to a fuckmachine, i'll likely being buying booze and flirting with women tonight, all night

haha this shit should go in superawkward but i don't feel like searching

newaze

i just met my coworkers 15 yr old daughter

it was like the dinner scene in lethal weapon, if u feel me

so that was awkward

then, we're standing in the hall talking and i notice the daughter is staring at the cargo pocket of my FUCKING BADASS BDU CUTOFFS (no wtaps)

it's hanging open, revealing the package of phillies i just bought to practice rolling tonite

um

At least she didn't giggle and tell you you're smoking on home grown.

after my last 3 year relationship im losing faith in the whole idea of genuine relationships, i fuckin loved that girl man.....LOVED HER. guess i'll just go back to a fuckmachine, i'll likely being buying booze and flirting with women tonight, all night

Nigerian mating call time.

it was bacon!

but turkey bacon tastes just fine too.

/

This is just plain untrue.

i'm a little drunk on this particular sunday

i was just out talking to my lovely neighbor on her porch, while her boys (2 and 4) were painting watercolors in the background

i got back inside and remembered i had a 20 in my pocket

LOLWHUT

\

Try taking it easy on the booze and smokes+ for a bit...

Could work wonders!

Alternatively; dye her pubes hot pink!

You talk about it like my wieners broken! That's not the issue, I'm just not as horny as your typical boy

i now have a mental picture of dino with pink pubes in his beard

Fixed it for yeh

I already hate my job and I haven't even gotten my first paycheck.

I just wish it weren't so fucking booorrrrrrriiiiiiiinggggggggggggggggggg

I am really lazy. I had all day to type up a paper that's due Wednesday. I didn't do anything. I think I can only do any school work if I'm under pressure.

I'm the same way. I have a problem doing things without there being that pressure on me. Right now, I'm having to do a 50 question take-home test that I've had since last friday, it's due tomorrow and I've only done 14 problems.