superconfessional

FUCK. i'm crying my fucking face out because my brother's going to irvine for my birthday party and my best friend doesn't want to go because my other friend is going. FUCK YOU FUCKING GUYS YOU COULD FUCKING GET OVER YOURSELVES FOR ONE FUCKING NIGHT. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU.

should I go in for an "Open Casting" interview @ AA on Sunday? They're having one at the one in the next town over from my home. I was gonna apply anyways, but conventional like. Worth the $26 roundtrip train ticket? I could probably even go home for dinner too.

THOUGHTS?

FUCK. i'm crying my fucking face out because my brother's going to irvine for my birthday party and my best friend doesn't want to go because my other friend is going. FUCK YOU FUCKING GUYS YOU COULD FUCKING GET OVER YOURSELVES FOR ONE FUCKING NIGHT. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU.

hate when that type of shit happens, makes u sort of feel like a brat cause its fer ur bday...but in reality u know ur ppls should b there for u regardless.

:( much <3 babe.

see this is why doodz get mad at females

i mean, i'm sorry this happened to you but

ask your problem friend not to go

if she acts a fool, explain that to your 'best' friend

if she acts a fool, you need to think about the adjectives you use to describe her

i spent my whole first mardi gras (which, trust me, is better than anyone's birthday) with my bench players for a variety of reasons and it was still a fucking blast

get a team, get drinking and don't worry about the rest

damn

i still <3 u but it's like that dude said:

why so serious

hate when that type of shit happens, makes u sort of feel like a brat cause its fer ur bday...but in reality u know ur ppls should b there for u regardless.

same here! sorry that happened and for your bday? geezlouise some pple are thoughtless..

grrr I'm hoping things will work out in the end

xoxo

same here! sorry that happened and for your bday? geezlouise some pple are thoughtless..

grrr I'm hoping things will work out in the end

xoxo

thanks sufu sistahood <33333

the deal is is that my party is going to be on the 25th. i told my brother well in advanced to make sure he'll be there. at this point i don't even care if he's there or not. this just truly shows what kind of person he really is. i always knew he was an unreliable selfish fuck anyways i shouldn't be surprised.

i just talked to my best friend and he said he's going to come now, but he's not going to bring his gf at the risk of causing drama with his ex-flame. at least that's working out

i used to care about who was going to party with me for my birthday. then i figured i go out enough and have fun enough that doing something special for my birthday would be disappointed. i just get fucked with whoever's around and try to enjoy it as a regular party and it's never really bad.

might do something for my 20's tho. but i don't know at all where i'll be in the world (i'm that unsure), and won't feel bad if i don't do anything at all (checkin dem bank account being filled yo).

i hope you'll have a good one tho.

i just massively tripped in front of union square steps. sober.

just woke up and while walking i was texting and didn't even realize i was going up the steps till it was too late. almost fell flat on my face but took a few steps forward really fast and prevented falling with my knuckles which are now scraped up. leather soled shoes are not good for grip. i also heard cackling laughter in the distance from some big hispanic lady with a deep voice. the only bandaid i could find was this super fruteswag'd up joint thats silver reflective with color changing holographic stars. FML.

at least my clothes were unharmed.

you're lucky, i tripped hardcore once and ripped my jeans at the knee. tons of laughing strangers. actually, i tripped twice that night, once on my way to the eiffel tower, and then in the subway. all clumsy carla about it.

i actually would have felt better if it were a bunch of people laughing, but no, it was that one obnoxiously loud ass echoing laughter.

I was one of 2 people who skateboarded to class at the huge state school I went to. It was rare enough that I got called out at house parties and shit. Going through the main sidewalks between the largest campus buildings I fucking fly forward off my board onto my side. There were cords, the same color as the concrete (to be unobtrusive) draped across the sidewalks and through the grass.

I looked around and somehow only one guy really noticed and was laughing. He apologized. High fived him and told him not to worry about it. I would've laughed too.

and i think my heart misses a beat every time he breathes differently.

the face in the mirror can't be anyone but yours...

when you look too close, you only see blurry brush strokes in the air, faded shades..

you can only judge a whole painting...

Still waiting for money I'm owed from a company I did work for, $7-800 depending on what the exchange rate is right now, my point of contact there is a friend and I'm getting realllllly pissed off with how long it's taking. They can only write cheques on thursdays so each week I ask for the cheque and I get told it'll go out on thursday. The next week I have to ask again, etc etc. Monday I'm gonna ask my friend for a different point of contact and I think when I get paid for the work I'm not going to work with this company again. Fucking HATING the "business" aspect of trying to be freelance.