with sprouts and cucumbers

avocados

italian dressing all over dem

sprouts

harmonizing

with onions

and

tomatoes

I like safeway cos they have the best m&m cookies..

cheryl makes a really good cranberry white chocolate cookie

best chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin is bistrol farms but I'm on the west coast..haven't seen tates out here so can't compare..

three cookies upsets the sweet/savory balance of that sandwich. one cookie per sandwich. Looks like he wanted a little sandwich with his cookies there.

I am a fan of Sierra Mist too, if it is ice cold, and accompanies a Jimmy John's #5 with capicola, salami, ham, provolone, iceberg, tomatoes, onions, sprouts, cucumbers, and italian dressing, on a white bun that is both chewy and crispy.

do i have to neg some niggaz

sierra mist is so legit

chips + sandwhich unless you are a bitch and you get cookies

fuck a cookie

Shit man, I got chips and cookies, wasn't checking my health. I just get whole wheat now 'cause all Subway bread tastes the same once you throw all of that shit and sauce on there. Honey Wheat? Tastes like bread. That Cheesey shit? Bread. White? Bread.

I'd understand if I did the whole wheat with my JJ's selection but you saw that shit, I kept it right on white.

I have been in the new study center for the past TWELVE HOURS straight, only leaving to eat and go to the library and bathroom.

EDIT: it probably would be less if the trash wasn't pretty good today

best soft drink ever:

glass-bottled Canada Dry ginger ale, at Asakusa Imahan. There were 4 bottles ordered for a 2 person lunch.

Of the Big 3 ginger ales (Schwepps, Canada Dry, Seagrams), Schwepps EATS the other two. The bite is oh so lovely. I haven't tried the Canada Dry in a glass bottle though.

I haven't had one myself, but I've got to try Blenheim's ginger ale offerings. I keep hearing it's got insane punch.

Picture164.jpg

it's only 11am, and i already have visited all the websites / blogs / forums that i usually visit, i have nothing to do at work and judging by how slow the week has been, i won't do much during the rest of the day either. i'm so bored, damm bear market....

and it's really ironic that one week, i'll put in 90+ hours and do completely nothing the next. wish the work could be a little more spread out...

at least i still have a job...

i don't know where this should go but i'm just going to post it here.

i've been involved with a few guys lately. a few of them are really interested in me and its getting pretty serious but i'm only really interested in one of them.

i've been wondering how do i say it nicely to the others that its not possible before they get even more serious about things. i don't want to come across as being rude or anything like that. i would definitely love to maintain a friendship even after i tell them the "news".

how? how?? how???

listen, speaking from experience, most guys don't want to be friends with women they want to fuck who don't feel the same way. plus, any guy interested in you who agrees to be "just friends" isn't actually interested in being just friends and will be awkward and weird. hth.

^^ they won't understand and they'll hate you. have fun with that. :P

even without the playful smillie this is good advice.

people are gonna hate you not matter what, it could be anything, your haircut, the clothes you wear, you broke their heart, you looked at them funny.

may as well have as much fun with it as you can.

listen, speaking from experience, most guys don't want to be friends with women they want to fuck who don't feel the same way. plus, any guy interested in you who agrees to be "just friends" isn't actually interested in being just friends and will be awkward and weird. hth.

tip: minou isn't a girl.

minou, at the end of the day you'll just have to say it anyway, so don't bother if they will hate you or not.

there is no good away to say what you are going to say, but i always thought that gay guys being monogamous was a fucking pink elephant. i don't have any close gay friends though, so what do i know about it.