superconfessional

Girlfriend went back to Japan for a couple days. I am at the house, dogsitting, and taking care of loose jawnz. Might jerk off a few times but I'm thinking that's about as crazy as I will get.

my friends think it's a little unsettling how excited I am about The Tudors coming back on...

but I mean, come on, perfect tittays, executions, betrayal, adultery...I'm getting hard just thinking about it (also Max von Sydow is in this season boom shakalaka)

yooooo, the tudors is <3 !! :D

its a great show, trying to get the ppl in cbus hooked on it too.

i dont want to admit it, but im getting home sick.

i dont rly miss cleveland tho, just my family members n friends.

=/

last week i had one very big week. got really drunk on monday, tried lsd on tuesday, drank and smoked everyday, did a girl from uni, went to paris on friday and slept 3 hours in the train, smoked joint on top of the montparnasse tower, visited rick owens margiela dior colette, went clubbing, took mdma, didn't sleep, got busted for weed by the custom police (fucking dog and fuckin officer that found my stash) who took my weed and all my cash, lost my persols 649 (more sad about it than for all the cash the police took me), then slept an hour in the train, spent the rest of the week end at my best friend's place in front of the beach, played guitar and watched cool movies, had some best friend to best friend discussions, took pictures of blockhaus...

now i'm back home for the holiday, broke as fuck, without weed or anything. my sister is getting childish again, mom's away as always, dad's still weird and ... can't wait to see my friends because this is getting depressing. every second spent there makes me glad i went to study somewhere else.