superconfessional

^ i remember watching it faithfully as a kid on public television and just as it got to the final showdown i always either a) miss it somehow or B) the show starts it over again >.< i think the last time i watched it was when i was stuck in a hospital bed for six months with nothing better to do then the internet, tv and n64. ah the memories.

was watching a cooking show (love/hate those, love watching them prep the food but hate not being able to eat it) and they kept mentioning this place. tasmania. i wanna go.. and i want cinnamon stable with rasberry sorbet.

I fucking hate when shows repeat. Holy hell.

Like they'll get to a certain point -- always with fucking anime -- next day it'll be back to the first episode.

Then they'll get to another point -- back to the first episode.

Motherfuck that shit

I got accepted to Emerson today

I'm happy

but I'm still really set on New School and staying in NYC

so I'm sorta divided. I have yet to hear from NYU or Eugene Lang... if I got into Emerson I sorta hope that means I'm entirely eligible for those institutions.

EDIT: but it does feel great to conquer an acceptance that I got denied the first time around :D

I'm always surprised at how few people try to transfer to their 'first choices' should they miss them first time around - from my understanding if you do well in your first year of wherever you end up it's quite a bit easier to get in (not trying to pass aspersion on your accomplishment, jeep!). I know that personally I was going to do my first year at Art Center in Pasadena then transfer to RISD if it came down to it although I wouldn't be surprised if I had just stayed there.

Congratulations Jeep.

I need to work on transferring too.

I was so happy to get in here (Wash U in St. Louis) but I hate it.

I want to be back in NY. I filled out the NYU transfer app but never turned it in for a lot of reasons. I wish I did but I will definitely be doing it for the spring semester.

I'm spending my saturday night eating baba ghanoush, carrots, and drinking miller lite while doing things to get my portfolio website started.

And listening to the new UGK album.

And The-Dream.

I hope no one calls and asks me to actually go out and do weekend things.

I got accepted to Emerson today

I'm happy

but I'm still really set on New School and staying in NYC

so I'm sorta divided. I have yet to hear from NYU or Eugene Lang... if I got into Emerson I sorta hope that means I'm entirely eligible for those institutions.

EDIT: but it does feel great to conquer an acceptance that I got denied the first time around :D

lol, i'm sure i'll be seeing you in school soon

we should take Faust from sz's class noncredit and troll the fuck out of it

i got dumped again tonight, yet again by the same girl. i told her that i had cheated on her. and this is after she told me how she cheated on me and i forgave her instantly, yet i tell her and i'm the scum of the earth? i don't get how things can be this one sided, we originally broke up because i wanted to protect you from me and now i'm telling you the truth which is why i dumped you in the first place. i hate that i'm in love with you and that you told me that i couldn't even say goodbye because you never wanted to hear my voice again. i love you, i truly do. i'm so alone sufu, i have no friends here in connecticut, i know we all spend alot of time here but to quote neptune city local i should get out more, but i have no way to get out. i have nothing.

in short, i'm transfering to FiT next year who is ready to get drunk and eat some good ass food, paging max, trev, and webb.

for real scott? to hell with that girl. i'd never forgive anyone who cheated on me, let alone take them back. forget about her, women are rarely worth dwelling on anyway. you always think you lost "the one" and then a week, month, year later - someone else comes along. you'll find the right one eventually.

i mean this in the nicest way possible, but being down in the dumps about it isn't gonna help your situation at all. take that shit in stride son.

i've been trying c-man, it's still kinda raw, just a couple hours ago and i am still in love with her but whats the point she said she will never date me again and probably never talk to me again. so frankly i am done dwelling, i just need to find a way to get out of this fucking house, town, state, lifestyle everything.

i need a clean slate.

my friends think it's a little unsettling how excited I am about The Tudors coming back on...

but I mean, come on, perfect tittays, executions, betrayal, adultery...I'm getting hard just thinking about it (also Max von Sydow is in this season boom shakalaka)