superconfessional

did everyone else have people come to grade school and give DARE lectures?

always a big black dude and some white trash lady with a butch haircut.

they yelled at us about how weed and cigarettes were evil and helped us practice how to say no.

yup... we had a police deputy come to our elementary school for D.A.R.E. like once a week... one week he walked out and never came back after that because all the boys in our class would roll up fake joints/cigs and pretend to be smoking them whenever he was lecturing. and also, everyone got a red ribbon that said "Proud to be Drug Free" but we scratched out the "Fr" so it said "Proud to be Drug ee". DARE also introduced graffiti and tagging to a lot of students in my grade, which led to a lot of school vandalism. DARE FTL

summer rolls... it's all about those navy pull overs and white jeans. Sup boat-steelo

im a tiny white boy who belongs in navy v-necks and washed out straight legged jeans

not black oversized avant-goth regalia

so im selling (most) all (except for my rick sneaks)

it just feels right

Word. I'm a white boy who belongs in the same shit but could wear the shit you're selling accept he doesn't take himself serious enough to even dare it. Nor does his wallet accommodate.

Rick sneakers are legit I guess.

im a tiny white boy who belongs in navy v-necks and washed out straight legged jeans

not black oversized avant-goth regalia

so im selling (most) all (except for my rick sneaks)

it just feels right

yeah im the same way i never got into that goth steez although i think it looks great for CERTAIN people but its just not me

did everyone else have people come to grade school and give DARE lectures?

always a big black dude and some white trash lady with a butch haircut.

they yelled at us about how weed and cigarettes were evil and helped us practice how to say no.

then they played those "this is your brain on drugs" videos with a fried egg.

everyone would gasp, and stare at the screen. scared straight.

but I just remember thinking even then

"throw some salt on that. looks tasty."

yup... we had a police deputy come to our elementary school for D.A.R.E. like once a week... one week he walked out and never came back after that because all the boys in our class would roll up fake joints/cigs and pretend to be smoking them whenever he was lecturing. and also, everyone got a red ribbon that said "Proud to be Drug Free" but we scratched out the "Fr" so it said "Proud to be Drug ee". DARE also introduced graffiti and tagging to a lot of students in my grade, which led to a lot of school vandalism. DARE FTL

I may be dating myself, but when I was growing up, we had C.H.I.C.K.E.N., which stood for "Cool, Honest, Intelligent, Clear-headed, Keen, Energetic, Not interested in drugs." I wish I had my C.H.I.C.K.E.N. T-shirt—it was yellow and featured a large rooster in black outline standing proudly with its chest all puffed out and the word "C.H.I.C.K.E.N." printed underneath.

(More information about C.H.I.C.K.E.N. can be found here.)

Shortly afterward, D.A.R.E. was founded.

I may be dating myself, but when I was growing up, we had C.H.I.C.K.E.N., which stood for "Cool, Honest, Intelligent, Clear-headed, Keen, Energetic, Not interested in drugs." I wish I had my C.H.I.C.K.E.N. T-shirt—it was yellow and featured a large rooster in black outline standing proudly with its chest all puffed out and the word "C.H.I.C.K.E.N." printed underneath.

(More information about C.H.I.C.K.E.N. can be found here.)

Shortly afterward, D.A.R.E. was founded.

yea dun!

i still got dat yellow shirt wit da chicken on it

^ i remember watching it faithfully as a kid on public television and just as it got to the final showdown i always either a) miss it somehow or B) the show starts it over again >.< i think the last time i watched it was when i was stuck in a hospital bed for six months with nothing better to do then the internet, tv and n64. ah the memories.

was watching a cooking show (love/hate those, love watching them prep the food but hate not being able to eat it) and they kept mentioning this place. tasmania. i wanna go.. and i want cinnamon stable with rasberry sorbet.

i have tiny ear canals and they get blocked up pretty bad every year or so and it just happened this morning. put me in a horrible mood, not to mention how uncomfortable it is not knowing how loud you are talking and shit.

i need a drink.

also, urgent care tried to charge me like 300 bucks to get them cleaned out because its the fucking weekend.