superconfessional

:confused::confused::confused:

Wtf is wrong with you Julz? thats horrible.

nah, he has a lot...didnt miss them at all. i, on the other hand, have made good use of them.

I think I might have just shed a tear for the first time in maybe 8 years. It didn't roll down my cheek, and I did have something caught in my eye, but there was some definite excess moisture in the corner of my eye. I think I'm gonna miss some people when I go to college in a week. boohoo

oh fucking please. torrance to irvine is like an hour.

and if youre talking about missing some girls, you'll get over it quickly.

lol it's not even an hour actually. yeah I'm sure once I get into the swing of things I'll get over it, it's just weird for me.

lol. branespload, you are like an Asian hybrid of knucks/jeepster. I await the freshman year discovery stories, combined with the 'yeah bro i almost kissed her but she lives 3 hours away' stories.

I don't understand this post.. but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't share stories on here. I'm much too boring.

EDIT: oh I just scrolled up. lol.

^ ouch

Are you even moving out for college?

yes, i'll just be dorming there. i guess i'm just a bit apprehensive because i'm pretty sheltered I suppose and fucking corny azn chx and getting wasted aren't my top priorities in college, and those are the seemingly must-do things in college life. just not my steez right now. i'm probably just a corny late bloomer. *self neg rep*

whatever. i'll just find out soon enough

I went to the club fair at my school yesterday.

i was considering joining the makeup club, to mack, but i think it wouldnt go through well here either. the bitches in design club were around decent 7s, so i think i will go to a meeting just to make sure.

i walked by the anime club, and the bitches in it are just as ugly as at home. i also walked by the japan culture club, same shit. There was also balloon animal club (0).

branesplode if you join some shit like that i will truly neg rep. the last time i gave a neg rep was during the superfuture selfedge meetup last year, during that neg train on the user 2:30starsintheeyes. i almost never neg rep.

i will tell you a truth that i've learned.

the bitches in anime club, despite being the most horrifyingly ugly asian bitches around, are really freaky and agreeable to try nasty shit. and also, they're usually pretty loyal to asian guys; it's funny though-- they're the type that we want to give to white guys.

please take them and do anal and make them rim you. they would probably do it, after you watch some yaoi.