superconfessional

i dont know nuthing bout biology. if i nut inside a bitch then waited (while i was still up in that shit) to soften up, then pissed inside, would my urine kill the sperms? that'd be dope...

Lemon creme pie?

Man, i want to find a female hole to get up in, but i'm also lazy. I was at a bar last night where my roomate and friends' band was playing and they have video games there. Some girl was commenting on my outfit and said she really liked my shirt and asked me about it but i was playing mario kart 64 and making an epic comeback. So i just said "band of outsiders, i bought it online from this new york place" and continued to win. I should've chatter her up.

133-chuck_e_cheese

jmatsu, nah. Piss is sterile til it leaves your wang and contacts air, it's just mineral water, heavy on the minerals.

sux....is there nuthin i ould eat or drink the night/day before if i wanna make my pee a lethal spermicide?

servo- It's this local bar where they have some tvs behind the counter and an nes, snes, genesis and sometimes n64.

kunk- i need to try that shit. I feel bad doing that with friends of friends though. I'm busy as shit this year though so i don't have much time to go through the work it takes to get a girflriend. I've never been a big one night stand guy, but time constraints may cause me to change up my strategy. The chatty, self depricating, woody allen/marx bros. routine isn't the best route for most girls.

yeah, the self-deprecating thing can be a big winner. it's tough to single a girl out of a group and girls who are alone are not the safest/healthiest targets.

there is a woman in my gym right now who is fucking killing me. got too much to lose though. i talk shit but i'd never do anything. have a friend who's good for an affair a year. not sure how he looks his kids in the face.

servo- It's this local bar where they have some tvs behind the counter and an nes, snes, genesis and sometimes n64.

kunk- i need to try that shit. I feel bad doing that with friends of friends though. I'm busy as shit this year though so i don't have much time to go through the work it takes to get a girflriend. I've never been a big one night stand guy, but time constraints may cause me to change up my strategy. The chatty, self depricating, woody allen/marx bros. routine isn't the best route for most girls.

Girls in pairs are the best. Most always single, semi-sane, and higher probability of being down. Girls by themselves is a bit fishy, girls in big groups are just out for "girls night" and most are just having a night away from their boyfriend. If you got someone else to play wingman, girls in pairs are the targets i think.

just pull it out and cum in the asshole. she may be mad but simply explain that you're trying to be responsible.

this b good idea, but i try to b respectful of the butthole. i cant just bukkake on it or creampie after pleasuring myself with the pussyhole. i try to give it (the buttholes) the full attention and respect (in some cases abuse) that it deserves from the beginning 2 end for the entire duration.

Girls in pairs are the best. Most always single, semi-sane, and higher probability of being down. Girls by themselves is a bit fishy, girls in big groups are just out for "girls night" and most are just having a night away from their boyfriend. If you got someone else to play wingman, girls in pairs are the targets i think.

for me personally, i have found that lone girls are easier to hook up with, but often come with more emotional baggage. i suppose it depends on the scenario tho.

what would you do in that situatioN?

pretty sticky

Exactly. Pretty sticky

lets racially/ethically profile potential lays.

which (in general) races/ethnicities you guys find the easiest or most difficult?

i think that flip girls, jap girls be pretty easy. i hear that thai bitches b easy.

my friend paul picked up some chick by herself and she started crying after about he was the only guy but her uncle to fuck her.

was she crying cause her uncle was a better lay than your friend paul?

White bitches vary waaayyyy too much. Can't tell shit. We have a big asian population in gainesville and a ton of asians and middle easterners right in my apartment area (near the hospital and med school of course). They all seem kinda fobby though. I don't even know how to approach them as i rarely hear them even speak english.

not generalizations, just my experience:

black girls: no blow jobs nut will play

indian girls: easy

catholic school girls: epically easy

japanese girls: seem to be fascinated by white dick-look at it like art. pretty easy

jewish girls: painfully easy

latina: like la lengua mucho

the last few pages of this thread have been amazing.

i can just imagine you all in a circle talking about this.

and i am laughing my ass off the whole time.

i love it.

the last few pages of this thread have been amazing.

i can just imagine you all in a circle talking about this.

and i am laughing my ass off the whole time.

i love it.

This is why i need to move to new york next year and teach high school/middle school. Chill with sufu niggas on the weekend grading papers, talking about peeing in sinks and buttholes, copping jawns