superconfessional

my school gave me a full ride scholarship this semester (+1500!!) and i didnt do anything to deserve it. i am pretty happy i go to a rich school.

on the negative side some drunk asshole crashed into my car and didn't even leave a note and the mechanic tells me it'll cost 1500.

so i'm not sure if i should feel really pissed off or really happy. i just alternate between the two.

jeeep please post some funny pee stories to get this thread pappin again

kk

til i was about 25 or so, friends had to like the same shit as me. now i don't give a fuck.

my two best friends are pretty different from me. same humor, values, etc. though.

kidding about embracing it, but you're so miserable right now, it's gonna be hard to change your mindset. find one other person who doesn't think SI is the be all and end all and at least you can ride the ferry in with him/her.

yeah, there are a few, but I'm really neurotic, so its hard for them to keep up sometimes. And there are also moments in which I'm happy, like joining the tennis team, my radio show, being liked by my peers for a change, but the environment itself leaves much to be desired.

i'm going to piss in jeep's sink.

I use the middle one on the left side of the hall.

piss story:

So I was at a party this summer and I had had 3 or 4 beers by this point, so I was more than happy to take a leak. The part of the house I was in was elevated so there was only a deck for me to go outside too (bathrooms were filled with ppl booting/fucking/combination of the two), so I go out to the deck and just prop my junk on the railing (it was just below my testicle drape level) and let 'er rip. I sorta expected to hear my piss hit the concrete patio below, but rather I hear something like water falling on a tarp. I stop mid-stream and look over the raining and there was some kid passed the fuck out and I was essentially pissing on his legs. I was only about a story up, and only pee'd for a few seconds before I realized what was up, but even then I had sufficiently soaked him. Didn't know who he was, didn't know the outcome, but I can now say that I have pissed on someone, albeit accidentally.

I made $80K last year doing part time jobs. I still took naps at home from 1 til about 5 everyday, and spent every last cent on Dior Homme and liquor. Not a cent on the bitches , I'm too old and know better.

i like my bathroom fan, means i can smoke in the shower

but fuck bathrooms. bro injun roommate has axe collection on his side of counter.

3 DIFFERENT AXE PRODUCTS

not counting the 2 axe products in the shower. hes eating doritos and watching scrubs loudly right now. DO YOU LIKE SCRUBS BRO? FUNNIEST FUCKIN SHOW EVER

dont leave your fucking guitar on my floor and stop taking my SAPPOROS AHND AQUAFINA

fuck

i used to watch scrubs

i used to drink sapporo

and when i was a freshman i remember using axe at least 3 separate times

am

i

bro

injun??????????????????

anything good?

The pickings of margiela and lanvin were very dismal. It was plauged by ugly buttonups along with some really awful pieces by costume national. But I did find some golden pieces of helmut lang. Probs go and cop something later this week, I'll let you know when I'm going though.

i just got paid to listen to dipset, play soccer, eat cheeseburgers, watch usc dominate, and lurk on superfuture. got no bills thanks to school opening their vag to my throbbing pulsating cobralike member, and i cant wait for payday to go towards savings and jawns

holy shit

fuck

i am bro injun

I'm actually thinking of lurking century 21 this wednesday and blowing some cash on jawns that I normally wouldn't need/want/be able to afford. Im gonna get all those XL XXL RO's jawns that are buried deep in the myre of C21 before you kunk bahaha

epic story kunk...must have been some lady

i never want to live with a guy now, ive lived with all girls most of my life and after these past few pages (well after browsing many threads in this forum) i am sure i want to keep it that way

but really

girls who pee in places that arent toilets make me uncomfortable but at the same time you know youre gonna have a crazy story when you hang with them

i only know a couple of girls like this but i plan to meet more,

guys who pee in sinks arent crazy theyre just lazy

seeing girls piss in a men's urinal is not all its cracked up to be

It's really not, is it?

When I was an exchange student long ago, my friends and I used to go to this really cheap second story bar all the time, and jsut sit and drink from about 7 to 11 every evening. The downside was that the bathroom was outside, unheated, and it gets cold as fuck over there, like 30 deg F by November. I'd be pissing in this bathroom, and I'd see a puff of steam over my shoulder, and realize there was a crazy woman peeking her chin over my shoulder, looking at my cock. THis happened like three or four times, on different days, I think it was the same woman. Unfortunately, it was like 30 degrees out and there was shrinkage. :(