superconfessional

I like how straight forward your wife is. Good shit. Reminds me, my ex girlfriend was 10x better at the naughty when she smoked a bit of pot. I don't know why but she'd get horny as fuck when she'd take a few hits.

this is true. inflamation is pretty bad stuff. chronic inflamation causes a lot of heretofore mystery diseases and conditions.

artificial sweetener can cause inflammation/irregular nervous response. I don't drink arty sweetener or caffeine. Just bottled water and a lot of beer.

we talkin bout pee pee, right? when i was supersmall i had to ride the plane by myself to visit my moms in japlands alot. i hated going to the restroom and was mad bored this one time. i stole like 4 or 5 of those complimentary maxi pad in the bathroom and taped them over my wang. when you little your bladder aint that big...so i didnt have to get up from my seat when i needed to piss. i just pissed whilst sitting in my seat and let that shit absorb. i dont remember what brand the pad where, but they could take some heavy flow.

i mentioned it like a year or 2 ago, but i dont like lining up for the bathroom in clubs. i just pee in beer bottles and leave shit randomly around the club in hopes some poor cheap bastard drinks it up.

i hate those moments when you realize you are sort of repulsed by someone you used to care about

didn't realize what a self-absorbed baby my ex-not-bf was until i thought about how everytime we talked, he just talked about himself and the pretentious shit he was into

btw, get a real job....stop wasting money on lame tattoos...

The ones i see in commercials hold a cup of iced tea it seems. Kinda gross, but impressive at the same time

Jane- I hear you on lame tatoos. Lemme guess, each one has a special "story" behind it that he uses to defend him getting them. When really, it's just because he got addicted to getting new ink and likes to talk about it with other tatoo guys?

What is his job now that isn't "real?" Aren't you 16? What real job can an under 18 kid have? Want him to quit working at subway and step it up to panera bread?

^ good shit jmat. haha.

also hate when you hold your piss so long and you finally go and then have to kinda go for hours. i call it pee-a-rhea. happens to me when i sleep in and i'm too lazy to get up.

my friend gary is like 40 and has 2 kids and still blacks out drunk like twice a year. last time, he hosed off his wife's closet thinking he was in the bathroom.

i hate those moments when you realize you are sort of repulsed by someone you used to care about

didn't realize what a self-absorbed baby my ex-not-bf was until i thought about how everytime we talked, he just talked about himself and the pretentious shit he was into

btw, get a real job....stop wasting money on lame tattoos...

i agree. tattoos<jawns.

^ good shit jmat. haha.

also hate when you hold your piss so long and you finally go and then have to kinda go for hours. i call it pee-a-rhea. happens to me when i sleep in and i'm too lazy to get up.

my friend gary is like 40 and has 2 kids and still blacks out drunk like twice a year. last time, he hosed off his wife's closet thinking he was in the bathroom.

since I got back from Europe I've been drinking tons of tap water because it's so delicious by comparison and I know exactly what you're talking about. taking a leak 5 times an afternoon kinda sucks though.

^ good shit jmat. haha.

westside told me that he once peed in some bitches bunghole. wishful sentiments.

is that shit even possible?? there were times i had the opportunity, but i just physically couldn't. i went to international school and this one german kid asked the teacher during sex ed lecture if it is possible to pee whilst in the act of fucking. teacher said no.

i wanna believe this cause it wasnt possible for me, yet i r confused cause when i wake up with the morning wood i can piss okay (though it takes a long time to get started and i gotta piss while sitting on the pot)....maybe its because i been holding it for like 9 hours. so which is it?

If i got a tattoo, it'd be small and something goofy. I hate those guys with serious tattoos with deep meanings. I'd probably get something silly and centered around my youth.

http://www.bmezine.com/tattoo/A61224/high/bmepb418584.jpg

I dunno about the peeing while fucking thing. I remember having sex a couple times where i really really had to piss but everything started up before i had time to go. I kinda just wanted to get it over with so i could go pee as i couldn't even enjoy the sex. I was afraid i was gonna pee in her but i didn't. Then i had to wait a few minutes afterwards to be able to pee. Sucked...

when i have morning wood i piss all over like a fucking laser light show.

i don't think you can piss in a vag or asshole while stroking. after finishing maybe. i think the piss valve shuts off when you're in cum mode. not sure. god knows i've tried like hell.

gotta pee after fucking though to avoid urinary track infections.

he's getting a "black arm" of these cartoons of an artist he likes....who also happens to be his neighbor..

dudes been in art school for way too long and gets by on odd jobs...right now its a furniture store and painting a mural in someones house...

i would die before i got a tattoo

maybe it'd be cool for one day, to go with ONE OUTFIT

but the rest of the time it would just ruin all of your outfits and then in five years you realize you are too old for your tattoo and you look stupid

i don't think you can piss in a vag or asshole while stroking. after finishing maybe. i think the piss valve shuts off when you're in cum mode. not sure. god knows i've tried like hell.

great and obvious observation. dont know why i didnt think of it. maybe i just wanted to hold on to the hope.

you can prevent laser light show if you bend at the knees and aim at the water

I don't think i'd like to see a tattoo between the tits like that. Seems a bit distracting and makes me think the tits wouldn't be as soft as i'd hope.' I'd only get a small tattoo in some place people wouldn't really see it.

My friends and i went to this river/spring to float down and drink this past spring and beforehand we went to this vending machine that had temp tattoos and got a bunch of goofy ass asian dragons and shit all over.

Too lazy to go to bars/parties tonight. Just made myself a white russian and i'm just gonna chill and watch whatever bullshit is on tv.

Kunk- for post sex peeing, i used to jump in the shower, rinse off and pee there. a lot easier

Also, when i had my appendix out like 6 years ago, the anesthetics fucked my peeing up. The next day when i was out of the hospital and peeing, it started sputtering mid flow and made a weird noise. It was scary as fuck to pee for that first day.

when i was single, i was on a cunt hunt every night. could never enjoy a night out with my male friends. now i can, though. i even feel better about wanking it as a married man, knowing there is a real live vagina in the next room.

I don't think i'd like to see a tattoo between the tits like that. Seems a bit distracting and makes me think the tits wouldn't be as soft as i'd hope.' I'd only get a small tattoo in some place people wouldn't really see it.

My friends and i went to this river/spring to float down and drink this past spring and beforehand we went to this vending machine that had temp tattoos and got a bunch of goofy ass asian dragons and shit all over.

Too lazy to go to bars/parties tonight. Just made myself a white russian and i'm just gonna chill and watch whatever bullshit is on tv.

nah, i'm cut and i shower at night after the gym. can't be too bad. they don't take as much off these days though. my kids have mock-necked dicks after their circumcisions.

btw, last 4-5 pages are for the time capsule. good stuff.

peen cheese isnt the way to start off the morning;)

when i was single, i was on a cunt hunt every night. could never enjoy a night out with my male friends. now i can, though. i even feel better about wanking it as a married man, knowing there is a real live vagina in the next room.

Man, i want to find a female hole to get up in, but i'm also lazy. I was at a bar last night where my roomate and friends' band was playing and they have video games there. Some girl was commenting on my outfit and said she really liked my shirt and asked me about it but i was playing mario kart 64 and making an epic comeback. So i just said "band of outsiders, i bought it online from this new york place" and continued to win. I should've chatter her up.

God damn, you like to piss everywhere in a bathroom, except for the toilet?

Toilet is for shitting. Everywhere is for peeing.

But seriously, you never pee in the shower? I actually don't pee in the shower here because the drain sucks and after 5 minutes of showering you're ankle deep in water. And that'd be fucking nasty to be standing in your pee for your whole shower

i dont know nuthing bout biology. if i nut inside a bitch then waited (while i was still up in that shit) to soften up, then pissed inside, would my urine kill the sperms? that'd be dope...

i never had verbal game.

went like this:

"hey, how are you, blah blah"

"what's up. insert life story here"

me: "i want to eat your pussy and fuck the shit out of you"

70% result: walk away, kick in sack, drink in grill

30%: pussy eating and fucking.

Man, i want to find a female hole to get up in, but i'm also lazy. I was at a bar last night where my roomate and friends' band was playing and they have video games there. Some girl was commenting on my outfit and said she really liked my shirt and asked me about it but i was playing mario kart 64 and making an epic comeback. So i just said "band of outsiders, i bought it online from this new york place" and continued to win. I should've chatter her up.