superconfessional

i will tell you a truth that i've learned.

the bitches in anime club, despite being the most horrifyingly ugly asian bitches around, are really freaky and agreeable to try nasty shit. and also, they're usually pretty loyal to asian guys; it's funny though-- they're the type that we want to give to white guys.

please take them and do anal and make them rim you. they would probably do it, after you watch some yaoi.

fujoshi.jpg

fujoshi

female otakus

literally means rotten woman

confession: i love lab's site

"1) Elephant. Always wanted to deal an elephant, to like a sultan or something. That would be ultimate hustling. Buy on the cheap in Ethiopia, paint it in gaudy/tacky gold color, and sell to clueless Persians."

I think I might have just shed a tear for the first time in maybe 8 years. It didn't roll down my cheek, and I did have something caught in my eye, but there was some definite excess moisture in the corner of my eye. I think I'm gonna miss some people when I go to college in a week. boohoo

We all feel like that. Every one of my friends, girls and boys, cried a little when the next person left..

I've been listening to a lot of 80's post-punk and goth music to get my depression on. Only one song has made me sad, really. It makes me realize I've never found a girl to match what I've really been looking for. I know I probably wont find someone to fulfill everything I'd like and I'm in a pretty good relationship right now, but there's always that fucking doubt.

I never really cry about shit, but when my last relationship ended, the shit that happened really fucked me up.

confession: i love lab's site

"1) Elephant. Always wanted to deal an elephant, to like a sultan or something. That would be ultimate hustling. Buy on the cheap in Ethiopia, paint it in gaudy/tacky gold color, and sell to clueless Persians."

thanks mayne

I wrote that after gettin' called into work at 5am to haul some drunk dbag to the hospital. +rape billz. I told the nurse to charge him the highest possible amount.

I just did a shot of 160 proof vodka with some dudes on my floor. The feeling is subsiding now and my motor skills are back, but shit, that was nasty as fuck.

ewwwww

and I was gonna go to the gym today.

160 proof? what were you drinking?

i've made my own via everclear, but it was at most 120proof. at least it was "easy" to consume

they actually make 160 proof vodka (anything)?

where to kop? sounds really nasty though..

sort of like sticking it a girl's poophole..

I'm was kind of disgusted, but I need to try it at least once..

yeah its pretty beaster

Everyone gets on my case for taking hard liquor over beer.

I can't stand beer at all. I state my preference for whisky and bitter drinks, as well as a distaste for anything sweet, and they all look at me like a leper.

I do like whisky, but only mixed. Whiskey Sours are pretty good.

You no rikey whiskey sours? Homemade sour mix is delicious. The premade stuff kinda sucks but i still order them occasionally. Sometimes i like to get my old lady on and order a singapore sling