superconfessional

jane stop being so prude

let me puke in your mouth

I'm contacting the Japanese entertainment regulars to see if they want to film this. Jane, don't be surprised if 20 naked Japanese men with orange hair like sportfreak's, wearing permanently half-shaded Transitions lenses show up for the shoot.

so i saw this girl a couple times, then she said she was gonna call me back, never did. i stayed on my high horse and deleted her number. my roomate was curious, somehow talked to her, she told him she expected me to call her back after i came back from new york, was upset i didn't, but a month has gone by and meh.

FUCK ME I'M BOUT TO CRAWL BACK TO THIS CHICK

im not fasting today, i feel ashamed.

i feel like i cant tell my family even tho its a legitimate reason cause i had bad dry mouth at 6am and i had to drink something or else i couldnt sleep. couldnt sleep.

I do apologize for complaining, and its tiring, I'll be honest, but its also saddening to an unreal extent sometimes.

I rarely find things that look good on me, and that fit my body properly, and I'm getting really sick of it. I feel like I can't dress well because I can never find things with the proper proportions or are mis-sized. Its becoming tiresome and exasperating, especially living within a stones throw of NY.

/end mini-rant

also, it got suddenly and ridonkulously cold, yeah? It's like 64 and windy here on the island.

so i saw this girl a couple times, then she said she was gonna call me back, never did. i stayed on my high horse and deleted her number. my roomate was curious, somehow talked to her, she told him she expected me to call her back after i came back from new york, was upset i didn't, but a month has gone by and meh.

FUCK ME I'M BOUT TO CRAWL BACK TO THIS CHICK

Terrible decision!

Also, she could have called you, and at this point whatever "thing" you may have had together is now tainted by the gamesmanship that both of you decided to unwittingly pursue.

At this point, your best option is to run into her by accident at a random event and then verbally harangue her when you see her. Then let nature or fate run its course.

im not fasting today, i feel ashamed.

i feel like i cant tell my family even tho its a legitimate reason cause i had bad dry mouth at 6am and i had to drink something or else i couldnt sleep. couldnt sleep.

Couldn't you have gurgled and spit the water out? That's what you (general "you," not Julz "you") do when you are going down on a dude that you really like and you want him to like you back but at the same time you don't want to appear like a total cum-guzzling buttslut.

Everytime I see Landho I get this vision of a sailor guy in the 1700's with one of those three pointed hats on standing on a huge ship pointing and yelling...land aaaaahooooooooyyyyy.

Couldn't you have gurgled and spit the water out? That's what you (general "you," not Julz "you") do when you are going down on a dude that you really like and you want him to like you back but at the same time you don't want to appear like a total cum-guzzling buttslut.

ahha ahahha

gargling is one of the sluttiest things a girl can do with the baby batter! gargle-to-swallow, mind you. gargle and spit is humiliaty. like running a race, and near the end you think you got the win! so u try to do the moonwalk across the finish line, fall down and sprain yr ankle. never finish the race.

** and that's why i don't skate backwards no more

fuck that. who gargles and spits out!?

especially if a girl really likes a guy...

fuck that. who gargles and spits out!?

especially if a girl really likes a guy...

Ah, swallowing jizz--the best gift a girl can give a guy....

But what about water? Couldn't you have gargled and spit out the water?

And if you swallow jizz while the sun is up, does that violate the tenets of Ramadan (i.e., does that count as breaking fast)?

Ah, swallowing jizz--the best gift a girl can give a guy....

But what about water? Couldn't you have gargled and spit out the water?

And if you swallow jizz while the sun is up, does that violate the tenets of Ramadan (i.e., does that count as breaking fast)?

I'm sure jizz swallowing sits a little uncomfortably with the asceticism of Ramadan

can't smoke cigarettes

so cocks

probably not

I'm sure jizz swallowing sits a little uncomfortably with the asceticism of Ramadan

can't smoke cigarettes

so cocks

probably not

Was just wondering whether there was a fine line you could straddle, something that would be against the spirit of the law but not against the letter of the law--like girls having buttsex so that they can still be virgins for their future husbands, for example.