superconfessional

DAM YOIU NATURE. DAMN YOU HURRIACNE IKE.

i was planning on skipping school friday and driving up to austin with some friends for another friends 21st birthday party. then saturday going to new bronsfuls for some good old fashion Schlitterbaun (worlds greatest waterpark) and then returning to houston for another party while my friends parents were still in new bronsfuls.

but no! the highway is all loaded up with fucking refugees evacuating from galveston.

i dont see whats so bad about letting nature ravage the city. galveston blows anyway.

fuck, i'm low on gas and i gotta fill up sometime before Friday's hurricane gas spike i already see it steadly going up. =(

FUCK YOU IKE.

confession: MJK videos are fun. i don't know what the hell's going on but at the end of the video i'm always smiling.

woo me by barfing in my mouth? i dont understand this

and im an awesome kisser !!

No you are not young lady.

And regardless, everyone claims that. Who the hell doesn't proclaim that they are good in regards to kissing. It's the same as "I listen to everything", "I like to dance", etc etc

That said, I am an awesome kisser.

I went lazing down the river in New Braunfels. Let me tell you, there was nothing relaxing about that shit. I have a (what is probably pathological) fear of large bugs, and I spent the majority of my time on the river dodging dragonflies the size of my fist and other flying, six-legged things. Sometimes my pathetic thrashing on the river would result in me not paying attention to what was going on ahead of me and my getting stuck on the rocks that dot the water and my sister or her boyfriend having to backtrack in order to extricate me. Good thing I'm relatively shameless, or otherwise my dignity would have taken some serious hits that day.

The fuck is with those dragonflies? Same thing on this river near gainesville. It's creepier when they're attached to eachother and i have about 4 of them on my legs arms and it seems like they're having sex on me. At least when i go with friends we bring a styrofoam cooler with a bunch of alchyhol that floats next to us.

yea i remember that fork in the lazy river as a kid where you go left to continue the ride or right to enter the New Braunfels river (could be vice versa I've got a brain fart) and I'd always enter the river with my family. I shit you not every 5 minutes I would re adjust myself to make sure no snakes, bugs or tree branches were on me.

Lazy River ain't so lazy :(

confession #2: I MISS ASTROWORLD

R.I.P. childhood antics

No you are not young lady.

And regardless, everyone claims that. Who the hell doesn't proclaim that they are good in regards to kissing. It's the same as "I listen to everything", "I like to dance", etc etc

That said, I am an awesome kisser.

do that many people say they like to dance??

i wouldnt say i'd rather have my mouth barfed in thendance, but i hate it so much

the worst thing is that there are some situations when you are obligated to dance and usually in those situations it is the worst music to dance to, ever

and the whole time your just thinking how much you hate it

maybe dancing will be fun when i dont have to do it at obligatory corny parties....or in sleazy mexican coke dens to beatless mexi-trance....

where do real kids 'go dancing'?

I love my coworkers.

My hours have been pretty good lately because coworker #1 is in rehab.

We have access to customers e-mails/full names and coworker #2 writes down cute girls' information for myspace creeping.

I was enjoying a good conversation about corny white girls with coworker #3 and he said "and man..I dress nice...I got all that abercrombie shit, all that hollister shit...I got fucking $120 lucky jeans...I dress nice"

LOVE.

THEM.