superconfessional

I honestly don't believe friendzone happened. I'd rather be a fucking gentleman before an ass any day, so I honestly don't feel that bad about it. I'm hanging with her before the homecoming pep-rally today, so I can redeem myself anyways.

you did the right thing, dude. you're not necessarily friendzoned. you probably moved up a notch in her eyes actually

you did the right thing, dude. you're not necessarily friendzoned. you probably moved up a notch in her eyes actually

this is not the first time. I went bar hopping with this girl and a bunch of others 2 weeks back and she got so drunk she couldn't walk. I carried her across campus and to her 9th floor dorm room and did essentially the same thing. I don't think I'm friendzoned.

this is not the first time. I went bar hopping with this girl and a bunch of others 2 weeks back and she got so drunk she couldn't walk. I carried her across campus and to her 9th floor dorm room and did essentially the same thing. I don't think I'm friendzoned.

2 times means a little more of a problem. Third's the charm though, follow this pattern one more time and you're officially "that nice friend who always takes good care of me when I get sloppy drunk".

2 times means a little more of a problem. Third's the charm though, follow this pattern one more time and you're officially "that nice friend who always takes good care of me when I get sloppy drunk".

you may need to let them know that if they get sloppy drunk and can't walk again, you're gonna fuck em. "un-fucked privileges have been revoked" so to speak

I held off from hooking up with a drunk girl because I was stone cold sober last night and she was practically passing out. I ended up putting her to bed and making sure she wasn't gonna get sick or anything. I feel like I did the right thing, but the dream I had about fucking her tells me I did not.

colllllllege whatsup.

wow,.

you completely fucked up my prophecy. made me look like a quack!

thankss,,,,,,

jeepster, has this girl never been around alcohol in her life before?

she is risking big if she gets this smashed. for all she knows, you can be an ass that gets freaky on passed-out girls.

good job on not taking advantage of her, and I would definitely save a hookup for when she's sober (do you want her puking in your mouth or falling asleep mid-fuck?).

I don't believe you are friendzoned, either.

Hurricane IKE is coming to town in 10 hours

but his presence is already felt

trees are shaking

families are leaving

houses are boarded up

gas pumps are bone dry despite the 30 cents mark up

I however would like to say FUCK YOU IKE

I've got the grill fired up and I'm having a barbecue

Smoke my weed, drink my beer and masturbate like theirs no tomorrow

GOD SPEED SUPERFUTURE

haha, talk about coincidences.

my first hurricane ever is blowing through taiwan right now. it's so big that it basically covers the entire island. the wind is howling hardcore outside.

jeepster, has this girl never been around alcohol in her life before?

she is risking big if she gets this smashed. for all she knows, you can be an ass that gets freaky on passed-out girls.

good job on not taking advantage of her, and I would definitely save a hookup for when she's sober (do you want her puking in your mouth or falling asleep mid-fuck?).

I don't believe you are friendzoned, either.

Thanks JJ. From what I've learned from her she's a catholic-school good girl that really didn't cut out until she got here. The first time I met her we were down at a bar with a bunch of other people, she got coerced into seven shots with some brodude and proceeded to suck face with him for a good 15 minutes. I'm sure she's drank before she came here, but I don't think she really understands the point of "social" drinking. I then carried her all the way back to her room that night, put her into bed, and made sure she got up in the morning. That was two weeks ago. She's a cute girl but she's not the kind of girl I'd normally feel the need to be in a relationship with, and I'm conflicted because I'm not the random hook up type. I would hook up with the girl, but I really don't know if I could drag it out and feel alright with myself about it. I guess I'll play it by ear, because I don't feel like messing about with this girl if she's expecting something I'm not.

i hope you're not wanting anything besides a fuck with this girl. she doesn't sound like someone you should want anything serious with.

thanks for trivializing things to a fuck-or-be-fucked level knucks. Your enlightened commentary is appreciated

just kidding du. I'll figure it out.

they say the worse of the hurricane is coming tonight and tomorrow morning.

some started evacuating yesterday, some are evacuating today but i still see alot of people staying. Hurricane Ike is big but it's nowhere near the size of Katrina nor will it do as much damage.

It's gonna blow off the tops of most of downtown and most of the well off parts of town and the suburban neighborhoods (where me and corbin_law stay) won't get hit as bad. A couple of missing roofs and trees in the road is as bad as it's gonna get. HOPEFULLY.

Thankfully we have the Addicks Reservoir to contain most of the rain so if we do get hit the damage will be reduced dramatically.

Thanks JJ. From what I've learned from her she's a catholic-school good girl that really didn't cut out until she got here. The first time I met her we were down at a bar with a bunch of other people, she got coerced into seven shots with some brodude and proceeded to suck face with him for a good 15 minutes. I'm sure she's drank before she came here, but I don't think she really understands the point of "social" drinking. I then carried her all the way back to her room that night, put her into bed, and made sure she got up in the morning. That was two weeks ago. She's a cute girl but she's not the kind of girl I'd normally feel the need to be in a relationship with, and I'm conflicted because I'm not the random hook up type. I would hook up with the girl, but I really don't know if I could drag it out and feel alright with myself about it. I guess I'll play it by ear, because I don't feel like messing about with this girl if she's expecting something I'm not.

thanks for trivializing things to a fuck-or-be-fucked level knucks. Your enlightened commentary is appreciated

just kidding du. I'll figure it out.

You just said it yourself, she's not the type of girl you feel the need to be in a relationship with, aka, she's not dating material. And you say you're not the random hook-up type...if you think you can't do it, don't. Besides, it doesn't sound like she's all over you dick so move on and forget about her. You're wasting your time being a "nice guy" to someone like her. What benefit are you getting out of all of this? nothing. She's a cock-block.