superconfessional

just repped you as sinks are my favorite pissing vessel next to snapple bottles. and fishtanks. i killed my friend's fish in HS cause i was fucked up and pissed in his fishtank. in college i pissed in the same friend's piano. this is why i don;'t drink much these days.

confession- I pee in sinks sometimes at parties. Especially when it's kinda quiet and the bathroom is right next to the living room and i can hear every word people are saying. Just turn on the sink and let er' rip. I like privacy when i pee. Fuck bathrooms without loud fans.

Seriously. Why do they make sinks at dick height? It's like they want my urine

my brother and his mate used to have a hedge/cubby house they would sit in a drink/smoke ciggs after school. They used to store all their smokes in this round english biscuit tin so that the rain wouldnt fuck them up. The hedge was on the nature strip outside this crazy old man's house, and he would occasionally yell abuse at them from his front door.

One day they came back and oped the biscuit tin only to find that the crazy old mother fucker had done a huge dump in the tin and crushed all their smokes through it and squeezed tomato sauce and shit like that in it.

this is why you can't party with white people.

who you callin' white, cracker?

I started smoking when I was 13. I spent a lot of days at my friend's house just killing time and playing guitars with him, and there was this huge round water reservoir tank in a wooded lot, about 3 blocks away. For some reason we'd go trek down there and smoke mad cigarettes, and then trek the 3 blocks back, it was our smoking spot of choice. We even got into the habit of bringing a drink or something with us, so we could drink a cup of coffee and smoke at the same time.

The other choice was smoking out the garage, and then having to lift the garage door until it aired out. His mom was Filipino and we'd be stinking up the house with smoke from the garage, and she was always on his ass about practicing the piano. It was always "Maaaakku!! Flay your fiano!!!

Why we did all this, rather than just going outside to the side of the garage and lighting up, I don't know.

confession- I pee in sinks sometimes at parties. Especially when it's kinda quiet and the bathroom is right next to the living room and i can hear every word people are saying. Just turn on the sink and let er' rip. I like privacy when i pee. Fuck bathrooms without loud fans.

i laugheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed so hard when reading this post i missed.

if uyaya ever come to my place the sink is at dick heigh'ts so you could piss on ti it if you want !

did you just invite a person from the internet to come piss on your bathroom sink?

hum yeah sounds like

you know when you're drunk you want to invite ljlah all the poeple at your place.

but florida to south of france is a bit too expensive to come pissing in a sink i think anyway.

you can come too if you want.

tyro i meant in actually, pissing on seems even weirder.

(10) for all of this

sup, amit, julien, will, leon

kfc was ultimately dissapointing. Now i need more food. Probably just make bagel bites or something as i'm gonna spend around $15-20 sitting at the sports bar all day tomorrow for nfl. I drink at least 5 diet cokes when i'm there. I drink so much diet soda that it scares me at times. Would i be better looking if i drank water instead?

peeing on ant piles on the sides of houses is fun. fuckers drownin' in my urine

I know water is "better" for me. But what are the immediate benefits of me replacing about 24-32 ounces of diet soda a day with water? Make me appear slimmer? Better hair and skin? I dunno.

I drink a shit ton of diet root beer mainly. Diet Barqs is the king of diet rootbeers.

water is really good for the skin, but i don't fucking touch tap water. it's like a thorazine-prozac-antihistamine milkshake. i drink about 2 gallons a day and there are not enough sinks in ny to hold my penile output.

water, some crystal lite and shitloads of tea and coffee. aside from wine and the occasional vodka, that's about all i drink.

off topic but i did an equity/stock deal with a client in return for doing work for cost 2 years ago. it's a sportsdrink. the nfl just ordered 500 cases. i am getting psyched and am thinking it was a good move. we shall see.

Is drinking diet soda really any worse than drinking crystal light? I don't know what's in any of this shit and what it does to me. Starting monday i may try to limit myself to only one 12 ounce can of diet soda a day to see what happens in a week.

not public stock yet. TM and copyright just got finalized. it better work cause my company has done like 200k worth of typical client work for 50k for these guys.

again off topic, but i just went to wake the wife for love and she said "leave me alone. you beat me up pretty hardcore down there last night."

hahahahahahahahahahahahah