superconfessional

Moral of the story is: Get a second opinion before you have sex with a stranger while you're completely canned. Makes sure said bitch has EYEBROWS.

True. If you are not a person of self-control, especially with alcohol…please get a second opinion.

I'm sure now no matter what state you're in the first thing you do is feel for eyebrows.

I know that feeling. That's because women can go out and get dick whenever they want, [almost] whoever they are. We don't have that ability. Unless, of course, you're m'main man Rick Astley.

There's a song you should listen to by him called Whenever You Need Somebody.

From now on forget about relationships. Women our age aren't mature enough yet. Just have fun or turn off the sex like you were talking about before. Your ex is an ex. There's nothing you can do about it. It hurts and it's going to hurt. The best thing you can do is go out with some friends and have a Bro-down.

PS- If she's not down with the Lo, she's probably slow. ;)

True, but this girl he's with might really dig him. Imagine how much that shit would hurt... You've prolly already felt that before. Most of us have.

Two tickets for Fuck Mountain, please.

There are so many amazing things you said in this post.

I Thought Three Red Bulls Would Help Me Right A 10 Page Paper On An Excerpt From Sartre's Being And Nothingness On Bad Faith But Now I Just Feel Like I'm On A Combination Of Crack And Meth And I Cant Sit Still.

Someone Give Me A Remedy For This Please. How Does One Suppress The Effects Of Caffeine? I Already Tried Smoking A Bowl But It Just Made Me Think More At An Even More Rapid Pace.

The Paper Is Due Tomorrow Early So I Need To Chill And Write It Quick Or Im Screwed. Fuck. Pls Help

I Thought Three Red Bulls Would Help Me Right A 10 Page Paper On An Excerpt From Sartre's Being And Nothingness On Bad Faith But Now I Just Feel Like I'm On A Combination Of Crack And Meth And I Cant Sit Still.

Someone Give Me A Remedy For This Please. How Does One Suppress The Effects Of Caffeine? I Already Tried Smoking A Bowl But It Just Made Me Think More At An Even More Rapid Pace.

The Paper Is Due Tomorrow Early So I Need To Chill And Write It Quick Or Im Screwed. Fuck. Pls Help

You already fucked up on the first step. You're supposed to save the Red Bulls for AFTER 11PM. Don't drink 3 cans in a short span of time because that shit is horrendous for your heart. What you should do now is drink a lot of water because your body is deprived of water right now. There is a lot of sugar and caffeine saturated in your body. Drink water and go pee until your piss aint bright orange anymore. This might take up to 4-5 pees, but I'm sure that won't take a long time considering how many energy drinks you downed.

Don't even bother laying down and sleeping because it won't happen. You will lay in bed and hear your heart pounding. You might start to hallucinate, but anyways, you won't really have a proper REM cycle so don't waste your time.

You'll be OK to write your paper by 11PM.

You already fucked up on the first step. You're supposed to save the Red Bulls for AFTER 11PM. Don't drink 3 cans in a short span of time because that shit is horrendous for your heart. What you should do now is drink a lot of water because your body is deprived of water right now. There is a lot of sugar and caffeine saturated in your body. Drink water and go pee until your piss aint bright orange anymore. This might take up to 4-5 pees, but I'm sure that won't take a long time considering how many energy drinks you downed.

Don't even bother laying down and sleeping because it won't happen. You will lay in bed and hear your heart pounding. You might start to hallucinate, but anyways, you won't really have a proper REM cycle so don't waste your time.

You'll be OK to write your paper by 11PM.

No way man. His blood sugar is going to plummet at some point. Drinking tons of water will make that worse. Drink water steadily. Not too much. On top of that he's going to crash. Drink a cup of tea once in a while and snack on fruits and or veggies.

Try to relax. Ween yourself off of the caffeine overdose slowly so that you can stay awake.

Bad move.

(10:46:59 PM) kyoot korean grl: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2958007/0~2376778~2372807~6012347~6012367?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6012367&P=1

(10:47:50 PM) no longer kyoot korean grl: i think they're cute

Better drop that bitch like a hot rock before she stinks up your reputation.

i am ~~hAAAAMERRRRREDDD~~

I had a really srs conversation tonight with a Parisian male, and I asked him which arrondissement (or however you spell it..) he lived in (7th?)

confession: wtf I have no idea where they are/ what they mean, I only asked so I would seem knowledgable/cultured.

i am ~~hAAAAMERRRRREDDD~~

I had a really srs conversation tonight with a Parisian male, and I asked him which arrondissement (or however you spell it..) he lived in (7th?)

confession: wtf I have no idea where they are/ what they mean, I only asked so I would seem knowledgable/cultured.

Here's a hint: a man likes a girl who puts her hand on his crotch more than a so-called "knowledgeable" or "cultured" girl.

I'm super excited: I'm going to Toronto this weekend

I'm moving to my OWN place on the first of June, no more roommates, yay!

I want to buy and make so much.

But I really wanna get a glass coffee table.

Or maybe black glass coffee table.