Evolution of Leather Goods: Before and After Pictures

for eddie and others interested:

mid cordovan wallet

2hibcdx.jpg

xcnhbo.jpg

long cordovan wallet

10o1l6x.jpg

110vz0k.jpg

www.veck.com btw, all sold out though...

they look great, but so does the pricetag :P

_MG_0358.jpg

yeap waaaay bigger

i think the regular long wallet is pretty long and big already, but the 15th look like another 10% larger. I really dont understand what's the purpose of making such a hugh wallet ....by the way, when i first look at the this picture, i thought it was the black cordovan redmoon...then i figure out is your other redmoon....it is so damn dark. Do you plan to oil it or just use it as is. The leather rope is much thicker than the regular one as welll.....thanks for all those pics.

Wow that 15th anniversary one is so fucking huge. Looks unbelievably nice though. Take more pics of the interior!

Anddd to cop or not to cop.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/camp/camp0218/

I like the looks of it a lot but I'm not sure about it yet. I want a mid length that isn't too long or wide, and it seems to fit that criteria. If you guys have better suggestions thats great too.

holy jeeesus !

and I thought the peacemaker was big !

tiro, nice wallet, and I guess it wasnt cheap....

thanks, it was about $110 if I remember correctly, so that's quite reasonable actually :D

http://www.gabor-silver.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=G&Category_Code=WA

I think I've mentioned Gabor before, I like their stuff. If you want some cool leather stuff, I think this is the place to go.

Red Moon also has a line that does unique leather, Target of Spades, also really cool.

Maybe in half a year I'll get that cordovan HR-01, haha.

btw, do HR-01 owners, does the wallet ever fall out of your pocket? Or even slide out a bit?

Guest nightrain

theres only one major problem with the hr-01a. that is its thickness. its very hard to pull out my hr01a from my back pocket in the first couple of weeks. even now(about 2 months) sometimes i still having difficulties with it.. nontheless, its very nice wallet :)

http://www.gabor-silver.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=G&Category_Code=WA

I think I've mentioned Gabor before, I like their stuff. If you want some cool leather stuff, I think this is the place to go.

Red Moon also has a line that does unique leather, Target of Spades, also really cool.

Maybe in half a year I'll get that cordovan HR-01, haha.

btw, do HR-01 owners, does the wallet ever fall out of your pocket? Or even slide out a bit?

DAMN, those GAbor are so expensive!! is u.s. dollar is it?

nightrain - used a product called apple brand leather care.

shoque - i tanned in between times, i have no clue if i shouldve tanned it after but it was somewhat dry and cracking, i didnt want the sun to dry it up even more so i used the oil in between and a little after.

fattybfat - i only oiled and tanned the outside didnt do nothing to the inside.