Evolution of Leather Goods: Before and After Pictures

not exactly leather and much against everyone's advice, but they did a great job on it at 2nd

2mmvmzr.jpg

2nq43ex.jpg

very nice belt especially the silver buckle, those are red moon isnt it? but what do u means by not exactly leather?

yups, belt and silver buckle are redmoon

well, not exactly leather as in, the buckle is silver, not leather, the leather didn't really change from being on it's way to Japan and back...

edit - i fucked up the pics a bit, scroll across for the last picture.

not a 'before and after' (but it is leather...) picture because i bought this on ebay. its a vintage piece apparently. i love it; what do you lot think? i'm going to use it for university i think.

Captured2008-6-600004.jpg

Captured2008-6-600003.jpg

Captured2008-6-600002.jpg

Captured2008-6-600001.jpgCaptured2008-6-600000.jpg

here is my skull after about 4 months

no tanning just regular use

selling it

just too big for my everyday use

that's an interesting fold you have by your card slots, dd.

sell? but we were butt buddies-no-homo :(

but sersiouly, i know what you mean by too big for everyday use--i was considering picking up the medium medallion bi-fold wallet at FF, but i'm not sure what color to get. i was thinking about just getting another sold tan. what do you think?

Anybody have one of these?

http://www.fabfour.co.jp/netshop/babe/showcase/BC103.html#

They look pretty nice. I might try to get one proxied for me. Oh and kenthenoob, are you talking about this?

http://www.fabfour.co.jp/netshop/babe/showcase/BC015.html#

If so i think you should go for the tan. Those other colors look almost too painted on or saturated to me.

that's an interesting fold you have by your card slots, dd.

sell? but we were butt buddies-no-homo :(

but sersiouly, i know what you mean by too big for everyday use--i was considering picking up the medium medallion bi-fold wallet at FF, but i'm not sure what color to get. i was thinking about just getting another sold tan. what do you think?

werd sorry buttz budzies

i owned the med med bi-fold before the large one..and while the med is shorter in length, its actually thicker than the large skull...hurt my ass cheeks even moar........

yeah, midnight, i was talking about those.

DD, you must be carry wads and wads of ca$$$h moneyz all the time.

my wallet hurts my cheeks because i have a bunch of cards in there all the time. it builds a bulge in the center.

yesterday i picked up some money from a friend. $500 in $20's and it was like a 3, and it made the wallet 3" thick... ahhhhhhhh

nice rome, that has aged beautifully....i love a lot of the red moon hip bags etc, but theyre just too big to be practical (or rather, to not be annoying). im sure i would get a lot of use out of that - its a perfect size.

do you just use it for keys, or for coins and other shit too...?

I keep all of the keys that I dont use that often but I need to have on me in there.(including those little obnoxious discount cards for supermarkets and vitamin stores) I recently ordered it's larger cousin from 2nd a while back. Its really large about double the size of this one. you could easily keep change in there as well, never have though usually just throw it in my pocket.

I have no idea nowadays ken, Im grandfathered in from way back when all you had to use was your CC. I think you have to email them then you have to make a bank deposit in there bank and they finally send you the stuff... check the options for buying japanese denim thread just to be sure.

pic of inside..

DSC_0009.jpg

it'd be cool if 2nd made their site easier to navigate... doesn't edmond work there or something? they should have an english option for it so it'd be easier to navigate for us who can't read that CHING CHANG CHONG! :)

note: i'm abc :(