worst (sufu) waywt fits

the hearts all over the walls are from getting asked to winter formal haha, I dont throw up construction paper hearts all over my walls regularly

i still dont understand this

did girls come to his house and put that shit on his walls

:confused:

why you got to assume its not an all boys school?

"the hearts all over the walls are from getting asked to winter formal haha, I dont throw up construction paper hearts all over my walls regularly"

i still dont understand this

did girls come to his house and put that shit on his walls

:confused:

Yes, I too would like to know just what the fuck that means....

From the way the camera was positioned, It seems like he wanted us to see the hearts.....

don't get it. so what?

marieta seems to bring the dumb comments and neg reps when anyone talks shit about jmat (or, it appears, mentions him in any way that is less than positive)

is he your big brother or something?

e-lover?

you actually ARE jmatsu frontin on a feminine sounding name?

please explain.

I have to wonder if that guys friends posted him up in here as a joke.

Who in their right mind would reveal to owning that much 8-year-olds Batman memorabilia to the internet?

Did you forget about cultpop or something?

marieta always brings the dumb comments and neg reps when anyone talks shit about jmat (or, it appears, mentions him in any way that is less than positive)

is he your big brother or something?

e-lover?

you actually ARE jmatsu frontin on a feminine sounding name?

please explain.

don't see why you'd think her comments were dumb. and i am not just saying that because she is a friend of mine.

makes perfect sense to me.

I have to wonder if that guys friends posted him up in here as a joke.

Who in their right mind would reveal to owning that much 8-year-olds Batman memorabilia to the internet?

i read this post before seeing the pic hoping for batman wallpaper or bike or action figures or pajamas but i just see bedsheets and thats kinda lame :(

don't see why you'd think her comments were dumb. and i am not just saying that because she is a friend of mine.

makes perfect sense to me.

dude just made a failed/ill-conceived joke of some sort

everyone could see it, so it didn't really need to be pointed out

but mostly, when we had that lame argument she negged me saying something about me being petty when it was, by nature, a petty exchange.

It was pretty lame but probably not as lame as me explaining it, so, I'll stop now