worst (sufu) waywt fits

with nf one's new aesthetic direction (superfuture uniformity), i wonder if he actually dresses this way to all his bboy battles.

i actually do. if im going out somewhere and have a feeling ill throw down i wear just a little looser top and my chucks instead of the curb stompin boots

the beanie and pants have been quite nice to me. circus runaways cali actually wear even tighter pants, they're on some a77 shit

i don't understand the hate on dino's fit at all... super sharp.

i'd let him join me n the fam on a picnic outing.

he dresses nice enough that my

parents might start thinking i'm gay again

hahah jamie and i are homies, he just likes busting mine (and everyones) ass

thats one of dinos better ones imo

i applaud him for the fact that his style syncs with who he seems to be as a person

he wouldnt look good or comfortable in ann d shit

sometimes id love to wear that shit, and respect the doods making it work (not a wholee lot), but i know my general look (my face/body, not wardrobe) would be much better suited for other shit (like my pigeonholed steelo of present day). i think anyone thats seen some of the atrocities in waywt due to misplaced judgement should have it clear in his mind by now that the man makes the clothes, and not the other way around. i dont think id have as many swagger points in some goth ninja or frute swags shit

The fit doesn't suck, but there are a few issues here:

Too contrived.

You look like a cliche representation of a future-teen from a bad movie.

i was just about to post this. did pdiddy start hosting a grey party now too? oh nah, it is just contrived as fuck. look like the dood just looked up the definition to monochrome and decided to have a go at it. i respect to attempt since practice can make perfect but this just looks off. all black works, black and greys, whatever, but this just looks like a bland mess, and maybe in real life the colors of the greys are better looking but from here they just remind me of those high top common projects or that audi TT they did in that horrible shade of grey, not dark, not light, just like a bastard son of a color

why is airjaimie banned?

god dammit jamie. its because hes a gleeful little antagonizer who can never tell when to stop pushing the envelope that is his hate.

i am sure it looks better in person the photo is taken lo-fi

dude looks like ray liotta in that pic

except that liotta was usually in tonic suits and shark skin.

did you catch that photo with Ray Liotta and Henry Hill a while back...one of my fav. portraits ever lemme see if i can dig it up

can't find it, i found the entertainment weekly article but the pics weren't included. also had woody harrelson and larry flynt getting back together.

Nah, I didn't catch that. I'd like to see it, though.

Harrelson always came across as a huge tool to me. He's probably a cool guy in real life... Maybe. I saw some stupid documentary on weed where he narrated. The script he read from screamed "tool of propaganda" because it kept interjecting the subject matter with the same tired prose on "oppression" and likened that, unsuccessfully, with blaming the white race. VOMIT!

All of his waywts confuse me... there is no consistency at all. What are you going for???

there's not much consistency in the aesthetic direction of how i wear things lately, but most of what i own is versatile and works together fairly well (except the sweater, but i didn't buy that. heh) don't have too much of a strong direction i'm going in right now, just playing with wearing things different ways. that last fit was a not worn out of the house checking for thoughts kinda thing.

here's a thought, and not just for HBlack either:

tucking jeans into boxfresh white hightops looks like shit

this goes for other shoes too:

1224109969095og2.jpg

1224110333479rz7.jpg

Xenoxboots.jpg

calvinoscarwaywtfromafewweeksago.png

i don't know what you guys think you are doing, but it just looks dumb