worst (sufu) waywt fits

if he hadn't acted so subservient he wouldn't have come across that way but he is all posting saying sorry he made a bad one

the proper response is to post more pictures and prove you don't suck though that is in a different way also a pretty gay thing to do

Damn fade. You still live wit yer moms?

live with both mom and pops. nothing wrong with that.

there's actresses in their 30s round here who still live with mom and pops. My cousin is creeping up on his 40s and living with mom and pops, and even moved his girlfriend into the already tiny and dark apartment lawlz

live with both mom and pops. nothing wrong with that.

there's actresses in their 30s round here who still live with mom and pops. My cousin is creeping up on his 40s and living with mom and pops, and even moved his girlfriend into the already tiny and dark apartment lawlz

Understandably azn.

Still.

You really need to get yerself a girl mang.

Dated on and off in the past year, some encounters that I ended up pursuing all the way up to mainland China turned out to be a bust, whereas the girl who pretty much offered herself to me I just couldn't stand her. But yeah a consistent female partner that I can click with (pretty fucking rare, given the weirdo I am) would be cool, one night fucks don't do it for me any more (actually never did come to think of it).

Fuck it i'm a celibate narcissist now always a Karl Lagerfeld concept

lol that shit sounds like it's straight out of some cliche korean/taiwanese/japanese drama that high school girls here love watching

i dunno, i just don't like commitment. I'm alright with having casual friends out in the real world, but other than my attachment to family, I am just happier being alone in general, and doing/going whatever and where ever I feel like at any given present moment. I once read something on the superconfessional on Lookbook that really struck a nerve with me, something I related to a lot - somebody said they were afraid of spending the rest of their life alone, to which another person replied a sentiment I back 100% - that they were more afraid of spending the rest of their life with another person.

photo-9-1.jpg

Rick

n(n)

vans

Probably could have sized up one on the pants, but they dont make them that big.

Really? That's what rick and n(n) looks like? I'm normally not one of the people who say "you make xxx brand look like h&m/uniqlo" because if you like nice brands and can afford it, go for it, but seriously, i'd just sell both and cop those cheaper brands and along with it better shoes. You're wearing a white hanes undershirt beneath the rick owens like it's some itchy ass sweater from grandma you can't wear solo. Isn't that rick stuff supposed to be underage breast soft? I'd want it touching my skin, personally.

I think i normally like your posts (right?), which is why this pic surprised me. I didn't think you posted fits.

Really? That's what rick and n(n) looks like? I'm normally not one of the people who say "you make xxx brand look like h&m/uniqlo" because if you like nice brands and can afford it, go for it, but seriously, i'd just sell both and cop those cheaper brands and along with it better shoes.

picture007aw3.jpg

margiela

drkshdw

german army

pots and kettles come to mind

hap is being a petty old man since i hate on him in mod fuck up related threads.

Nah, my shit looks a lot better when taken not in dim lit room/mirror. I like terrible as a poster, i was just surprised to see him with the white undershirt, wanting to wear the n(n)'s looser with clean white vans. I probably would've liked it with different shoes, no undershirt, and better photo. I didn't intend for it to be "worst" but we don't have a shit talking/constructive type thread so this is the only one.

I always thought terrible was asian for some reason :confused:

hap is being a petty old man since i hate on him in mod fuck up related threads.

Nah, my shit looks a lot better when taken not in dim lit room/mirror. I like terrible as a poster, i was just surprised to see him with the white undershirt, wanting to wear the n(n)'s looser with clean white vans. I probably would've liked it with different shoes, no undershirt, and better photo. I didn't intend for it to be "worst" but we don't have a shit talking/constructive type thread so this is the only one.

does it really?

actually, i like both.

and since my opinion is worth about a grain of salt, i apologize for wasting 8 seconds of your life by reading my post.

are those ann d sneakers in quoted pic above

never understood why those are so damn expensive...there was that pair with the optical illusion curving in shoelaces that was pretty neat, but other than that most pairs I've seen aren't really much beyond a regular sneaker. At least with some other designer houses you can say they use better materials, more interesting treatments or whatever...

with or without the e-grudge that you have with hap which you're using as an excuse (at least to me), just by judging by that fit hap posted, i don't think that fit of yours is justifiable with your shit-talking abt terrible's outfit. you don't really seem to dress much better than him.

and just by comparing your wdywt that hap posted with the pic of terrible you posted,

terrible > chronoaug.

win.

oh, and i couldn't help it but laughed a little on that quote i highlighted from you. sorry.