worst (sufu) waywt fits

Personally, I feel Rick Owen only looks good on tall skinny individuals. And extra points if you have long rocker hair. The garments are just too long for short ugly asian otakus to be wearing.

I like RO but most pieces make me look like I'm wearing my older (and much bigger) brother's goth-metal outfit. Not a good look. The double layers work fine because they don't hand very low if you twist them. Regular tees are no good, shoes and pants not that great. I like my leather jacket but it's an acquired taste.

how tall is lamy? she looks better than everyone

am i the only one who never got a rock vibe from rick owens... that shit was always futuristic to me. if you watch alien 3 they're all wearing rick owens except the reeboks. even the shearlings and n-3b. and i always pictured julius deane wearing an ro suit. in matrix they're rocking yurius though.

I like RO but most pieces make me look like I'm wearing my older (and much bigger) brother's goth-metal outfit. Not a good look. The double layers work fine because they don't hand very low if you twist them. Regular tees are no good, shoes and pants not that great. I like my leather jacket but it's an acquired taste.

how tall are you?

most of the regular l/s tees (even the non double layared) if you twist it around hits me right at the waist, i'm about 5"10

but the short sleeves for some reason always hang to my knees

am i the only one who never got a rock vibe from rick owens... that shit was always futuristic to me. if you watch alien 3 they're all wearing rick owens except the reeboks. even the shearlings and n-3b. and i always pictured julius deane wearing an ro suit. in matrix they're rocking yurius though.

Yurius used to be mad max but now it's sorta mad max meets matrix.

I get a strong goth-rock vibe from RO and you gotta be careful with that stuff or you end up wearing chain bracelets.

how tall are you?

most of the regular l/s tees (even the non double layared) if you twist it around hits me right at the waist, i'm about 5"10

but the short sleeves for some reason always hang to my knees

I'm 5'8", I think my legs are slightly longer than they should be so my torso is the other way...

That's sort of always the impression I got personally which is why I've always though it worked really well with Raf stuff. He was always to me like "the other futurist" except where Raf's vision was all shiny and weird Rick's was like what people would actually where when all they had was dirty alien textiles and slightly confused tailors with dope straight-from-earth shoes.

Anyway.

I like to wear a $3 Jockey tank with holes in it under my RO double layers. It doesn't help with the nipplage that much but every bit counts. Also keeps your $300 t-shirt that you can't really wash just that much cleaner.

and i still can't find those motherfucking jockey tanks.

all i find is squared tank tops on the waist end, no angled ones.

grrrr

Dated on and off in the past year, some encounters that I ended up pursuing all the way up to mainland China turned out to be a bust, whereas the girl who pretty much offered herself to me I just couldn't stand her. But yeah a consistent female partner that I can click with (pretty fucking rare, given the weirdo I am) would be cool, one night fucks don't do it for me any more (actually never did come to think of it).

Fuck it i'm a celibate narcissist now always a Karl Lagerfeld concept

hahahaha. Anyways, I live with the parents as well, but that's because I don't have a job. (Conscription doesn't count)

Just don't end up like YSL, ya digggggg.