worst (sufu) waywt fits

tucking pants into cp bbal hitops can't look like something else than shit, especially if you have no swag... except maybe yardsale a while ago with his grey suede ones, looked ok.

here's a thought, and not just for HBlack either:

tucking jeans into boxfresh white hightops looks like shit

this goes for other shoes too:

1224109969095og2.jpg

1224110333479rz7.jpg

Xenoxboots.jpg

calvinoscarwaywtfromafewweeksago.png

i don't know what you guys think you are doing, but it just looks dumb

these people just don't know footwear. how to execute a decent tuck and such. honestly by the way they do their shit it is obvious they are just buying shit for it's name value/hype.

the 2nd guy's attempt ain't all that terrible though

I only really tuck my looser fit pants into my sneaks/boots at the moment. I dunno.

Ray liotta would probably look solid if the pic was better and he was slimmer.

Not really an excuse, but more an observation (albeit an obvious one). A lot of the stuff appreciated on sufu just doesn't look good on average american sized people. Ray liotta isn't like fat or anything, he's just not skinny. I guess it's why a lot of normal sized people wear a lot of that workwear/denim mafia type stuff. Kunk pulls off a good amount of sufu type stuff for his size though (not all but a good amount)

here's a thought, and not just for HBlack either:

tucking jeans into boxfresh white hightops looks like shit

this goes for other shoes too:

1224109969095og2.jpg

1224110333479rz7.jpg

Xenoxboots.jpg

calvinoscarwaywtfromafewweeksago.png

i don't know what you guys think you are doing, but it just looks dumb

lol what the fuck, second dude isn't calvin oscar. the guy in the pic doesn't even post here.

if you have to tuck your jeans into your shoes the leg opening is too wide.

with my cps just letting the jeans sit on the top they sort of fall in most of the way but it looks weird, and pulling them over the shoes looks just plain bad. the tuck in that last pic wasnt the best but i think it looks fine normally.

with my cps just letting the jeans sit on the top they sort of fall in most of the way but it looks weird, and pulling them over the shoes looks just plain bad. the tuck in that last pic wasnt the best but i think it looks fine normally.

don't really give a fuck, but i must say that i find it odd that you'd say that denim over shoes, or tongues in just looks plain bad.

...on 2nd thought it's not odd at all. your taste differing from mine and so many others that is.

don't really give a fuck, but i must say that i find it odd that you'd say that denim over shoes, or tongues in just looks plain bad.

...on 2nd thought it's not odd at all. your taste differing from mine and so many others that is.

no, i just mean with my a77s the leg opening's too small so it clings to the shoe. haven't worn them with anything else yet.

We can only use this an excuse for so much longer.

Scratch that, let's just stop pretending that we're all 6'2 and 89 pounds and start working on dressing well instead of cool again.

Hey gang,

Rule #1 revisited.

When I first came here "don't dress against your body type" was used so often that it sounded like a broken record.

here is properly executed tuck

buffalobillyb6.jpg

"Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me..."

5jh4gfzTpF0

Not really an excuse, but more an observation (albeit an obvious one). A lot of the stuff appreciated on sufu just doesn't look good on average american sized people. Ray liotta isn't like fat or anything, he's just not skinny. I guess it's why a lot of normal sized people wear a lot of that workwear/denim mafia type stuff. Kunk pulls off a good amount of sufu type stuff for his size though (not all but a good amount)

q1SJzKiVY2w

no, i just mean with my a77s the leg opening's too small so it clings to the shoe. haven't worn them with anything else yet.

obviously it is a tighter leg fit, but many have paired cp bb his with ap77 joeys. looks/work out fine cause of the stretch material.

"Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me..."

5jh4gfzTpF0

q1SJzKiVY2w

ted-levine-2.jpg

if he can change, then so can many. he used to have mad neg rep on sufu. look at him now.