worst (sufu) waywt fits

6ba61ea.jpg

The actual clothes aren't bad per se, but kixslf is just waaay too big to even pull it off. He's trying to look dainty and waiflike and shit but it's not happenin.

I know this is old as fuck but I couldn't let this pass, it looks like an elephant took a fat giant shit through the neckhole of his shirt. Wow.

ArtnotMemory

bored

pop my waywt cherry.

asdlook.jpg

this looks like how some goofyass nerd would dress to his highschool prom. go stag and meet the rest of his wackass crew. him and his homeboys wearing different color ties and biggin up the power rangers. shit is just corny. wackness again on sufu, but you don't got no homies telling u shits okay.

hate officially don't got no stachue of limitations, but that shit is weak.

weak cause you don't got the talent to be an official hater. wack cause hating on that fit is so passe. it's pointless. it's also disrespectful to the proper/hard-working hater community here, cause that kix fit had already been decimated a long time ago.

ArtNotMemory,

How did it feel to pop your WAYWT cherry? It probably bled and hurt a bit the first time, hey? I'd like to say that it will be better next time, but 12 inches in your arse is always gonna hurt a little bit, even if it gets you hard.

Best thing is to tell your friends you loved it, and then avoid doing it again for as long as possible

ArtnotMemory

bored

pop my waywt cherry.

this looks like how some goofyass nerd would dress to his highschool prom. go stag and meet the rest of his wackass crew. him and his homeboys wearing different color ties and biggin up the power rangers. shit is just corny. wackness again on sufu, but you don't got no homies telling u shits okay.

in a neg I said "This doesn't look good, but I bet you thought it did, and it's the thought that counts"

in a neg I said "This doesn't look good, but I bet you thought it did, and it's the thought that counts"

Not only him, but all his other 11th grade friends probably thought he was the most stylish person in existence.

ArtnotMemory

bored

pop my waywt cherry.

asdlook.jpg

UUUUHHHHwheretobegin?

Alright, low rise dress slacks? Gaydar overheating. Nice pink tie, pink tie-guy. The whole thing feels like somebody updated the wardrobe from Clueless to 2002. Replace your stupid tie with a more conservative color and something slightly narrower. Those shoes look like they're trying to be too Italian. You know what? The whole thing looks over spiced. Like you tried to spice up the dish used way too much cheap 8========D hotsauce. What I mean is, you look really gay. Matthew Izzo called...

Edit: No belt?

Who does this guy think he is? It takes skill to go belt-less. You're trying to look too funky. Funk off. Ha!

I've seen many an overplucked homosexual walking around in seriously stupid clothing.

Gay people walk around looking wack as shit in bootcut jeans all of the time. There's this myth going around that gay people have style. Some do, and more on average than breeders. Though, I see a lot of bad gay outfits.

I dub that shit unforgiven.

Destruckto, U checken out that 5thD Music thread? shit stays poppin son

yeaaa mane, but lately I've been too busy making music myself to get much free listening time. i've got a lot of shit saved that I haven't even had a chance to check out yet.

I find myself putting it on chicken salad. You have a point, I will correct.

:cool::cool::cool:

likewtfyo

n660395374_5568877_1101.jpg

hard 2 take the serious-face/battle pose seriously. pic obscured purposely to hide bad fit. failed at that. can still make out all that is crapulent, and that's basically everything. whack lah!

crummie

1zbz6gm.jpg

he who was spawned from the trailer park. i guess he made it to the suburbs.

^ reminds me of FAM0US.'s old fits..

I still dress the same... So what "old fits"?

Homie you try to be a smart ass way too fucking much.

Don't forget you live in my city, so if we ever cross paths... I'd love for you to come up to me and say that.

I still dress the same... So what "old fits"?

Homie you try to be a smart ass way too fucking much.

Don't forget you live in my city, so if we ever cross paths... I'd love for you to come up to me and say that.

famous,

thats mighty childish, but i do admit that your fits are better than duce's.