worst (sufu) waywt fits

Sometimes I wonder how/why jmatsu's rampant passive-aggressive bitchassness is so widely ignored.

Only sometimes, though.

don't even get me started on your silly ass,

obviously it is a tighter leg fit, but many have paired cp bb his with ap77 joeys. looks/work out fine cause of the stretch material.

I dun get what you guys are saying, is'nt the opening too small to get past the top of the shoe? You don't have to tuck because it just sort of sits there yes?

dino that's quite the avatar

never noticed it before.....

what is it?

looks like a man fingering something

its a photograph of marylin minter's. i think it it was used in vogue or something at one point? i donno.. 2557005112_715efab8c5_o.jpg

Scratch that, let's just stop pretending that we're all 6'2 and 89 pounds and start working on dressing well instead of cool again.

yes please!

with my cps just letting the jeans sit on the top they sort of fall in most of the way but it looks weird, and pulling them over the shoes looks just plain bad. the tuck in that last pic wasnt the best but i think it looks fine normally.

this is the clothes way of telling you "dont wear us together"

DSC01619.JPG

this shit is just so irrelevant. i don't give a fuck about all your sacred beastie labels. just looks like he's dressed 4 kindergarten. like a semi soft dong w/ peterpan syndrome trying to walk like a man. like homi29's retarded brother escaped outta the basement. wearing his old clothes and shit.

^ that is less offending than duces fit

just cause some doodoo b less stinky than some other doodoo, don't mean that it still shouldnt get flushed down the toilet though.

^ that is less offending than duces fit

that doesn't make it unoffensive, i swear the socal/norcal pinoys are slowly but surely causing me to hate supreme and all the acts/ideas/collabs associated with supreme......too many kids with the idea that supreme=steez, it's quite sickening actually

that doesn't make it unoffensive, i swear the socal/norcal pinoys are slowly but surely causing me to hate supreme and all the acts/ideas/collabs associated with supreme......too many kids with the idea that supreme=steez, it's quite sickening actually

yea everyone just blame the pinoys