worst (sufu) waywt fits

I like to wear a $3 Jockey tank with holes in it under my RO double layers. It doesn't help with the nipplage that much but every bit counts. Also keeps your $300 t-shirt that you can't really wash just that much cleaner.

That said, terrible and Mulhollanddrive look mad boring if not a bit awkward, and the popped tongues on the Ann D's were hinting at a very recent hypebeast past. Street swag in expensive clothes works but some do it a lot better than others (mike lowrey). Plus,was that RG tee a V-neck over crewneck effect he was going for? Learn your layers.

terrible, you need new footwear, for starters.

I like to wear a $3 Jockey tank with holes in it under my RO double layers. It doesn't help with the nipplage that much but every bit counts. Also keeps your $300 t-shirt that you can't really wash just that much cleaner.

That said, terrible and Mulhollanddrive look mad boring if not a bit awkward, and the popped tongues on the Ann D's were hinting at a very recent hypebeast past. Street swag in expensive clothes works but some do it a lot better than others (mike lowrey). Plus,was that RG tee a V-neck over crewneck effect he was going for? Learn your layers.

terrible, you need new footwear, for starters.

this is what makes these topics a good read.

I think a good rule for RO is: if you have to question whether you can wear it, you shouldn't be. Either don't give a fuck when people ask you why you wear it, or wear it so well that no one questions it. There is no in between. There is plenty of shit that looks decent on everybody, generally, like BoO or RG or Cloak or whatever, leave the Rick for the professionals.

Personally, I feel Rick Owen only looks good on tall skinny individuals. And extra points if you have long rocker hair. The garments are just too long for short ugly asian otakus to be wearing.

Personally, I feel Rick Owen only looks good on tall skinny individuals. And extra points if you have long rocker hair. The garments are just too long for short ugly asian otakus to be wearing.

rick owens himself is tall but pretty jacked

Rick6.jpg

The popularity of labels built for 6'4" stick insects amongst the most diminutive ethnic group in the world (on this forum at least) is pretty hilarious.

And also incredibly infuriating for someone who is 5'8" and 115lbs, because I'd kill to have ready access to Asian labels.

The popularity of labels built for 6'4" stick insects amongst the most diminutive ethnic group in the world (on this forum at least) is pretty hilarious.

And also incredibly infuriating for someone who is 5'8" and 115lbs, because I'd kill to have ready access to Asian labels.

Not all Orientals are as puny as you are.

what the fuck, double d is oriental...damn learn something new every day

this whole time i thought he was a drunk irishman, and i use that phrase with the utmost reverence....reminds me of a hilarious anecdote i was told by someone last week about how he lived through the first day of ceasefire in Dublin and shit was balls out ballistic on the skreetz

Personally, I feel Rick Owen only looks good on tall skinny individuals.

Isn't that just how the gothxninja shit is though? Most everything is going to look better on tall skinny individuals in terms of clothing since it's the "ideal" that we've created. I personally think I pull off the Rick I wear pretty well but I also know that at the same time I don't need to be wearing sheer tanktops with 4-inch heels or any of that other shit that I could reasonably agree being "models only."

yap. i agree. except of course the more structured pieces like leathers, etc.

Isn't that just how the gothxninja shit is though? Most everything is going to look better on tall skinny individuals in terms of clothing since it's the "ideal" that we've created. I personally think I pull off the Rick I wear pretty well but I also know that at the same time I don't need to be wearing sheer tanktops with 4-inch heels or any of that other shit that I could reasonably agree being "models only."

Hahaha.

Stop taking yourself so seriously.

Niggah you short and white with a bob-haircut.

I hardly would consider the rick owens man as the ideal.

It's too outsider for most consumers to adopt; they want their Armani / DSquare image, something safe and sexy.

he's very tall. there's a replica of him at the paris store and it creeps me out every time i enter.

Haha. I can't find any pics but i want to see this.

This was all i found

rick%20owens%20a.jpg

lol there are a bunch of penises next to the sculpture that they didnt end up using

Superb. Thank you for pointing that out.

I agree if only because shit is loooooong and drapey and makes the short look even shorter. Certain pieces that are shorter look fine - someone once told me the longsleeves and twists are longer than the T's. I'm short and wore a drkshdw tee last night layered on top of a lamebasic sheer T and got several compliments

While this dude isn't wearing RO, and I actually really like it, it emphasizes the point.

77998_25.jpg?1225329637