worst (sufu) waywt fits

that tank top fit costs way too much for how it looks

i think itd look better if you sagged your pants

also try lacing the shoes up loosely at the top and letting the pants sit on the top instead of full out popping the tongues, might look better

Honestly I think the tank is fine, and it's not really about the cost

Pic of SA in NY wearing it-just not the silk/visc version:

RickOwensTankInDust-1.jpg

I will take the pant/shoe thing into consideration though...

Pic of tank from Oki-ni:

RickOwensDrkshadwvestfront.jpg

i'm saying that you got hips like the dude on oki-ni and you both look like pretty bad in skintight tanktops

The tanktop will stretch a lot, from day one...so not to concerned...plus I cant help my baby bearing hips it is what it is.

-ok thanks for everyones thoughts and concerns I think I have gathered enough information about improving my style/look-

fair enough...It's pretty much summer year round, I live in the desert.

Well, with that in mind, why were clingy/tight clothing? Most cultures that live in desert regions tend to wear more billowy and comfortable garb to accommodate the heat.

Well, with that in mind, why were clingy/tight clothing? Most cultures that live in desert regions tend to wear more billowy and comfortable garb to accommodate the heat.

1. The tank will stretch considerable considering I just got it, and rick tanks tend to stretch a lot, as explained before.

2. If it gets to hot i'll just go indoors to some air conditioning

3. I'm a pant person over short; i'm just more comfortable that way

hope that explains my reasoning...

yeah that shit is probably played out, oh well

Speaking of bad timing to wear items of clothing, today i bought a drkshdw sweatshirt on sale, when i came home and unwrapped it to throw it in the washing machine, my mom said that if i wore that out on the street, I would be mistaken for someone homeless. Well gee.....

Damn fade. You still live wit yer moms?

HPIM1209.jpg

Long torso is loooooong.

I don't think anybody shaped like the oki-ni fit pic (ie. you) should wear it, as it just accentuates a rather awkward shape. Start from the bottom scrolling up, and you keep expecting a set of boobs. So needless to say, I was disappointed.

110109.jpg

This is just sloppy. Shoes are fine, I guess ("but I'm cool, I don't tie them!"), denim fit is unremarkable and the stacking looks like shit, the belt is crap, and the shirt was probably just tucked in because even he knows it's too big for him. And not in the "I'm wearing it oversized" way, the "I stole this from a larger family member" way. I'm sure he thinks it to be the former though. The hat is fucking stupid unless you're on some nice warm vacation, but if you are... what the hell are you doing pairing it with the rest of this fit? Garbage.

mullhollandrive, do you have a leather jacket?

Yes

mulhollandrive, will you make me a list?

I need a reason to make a list...

On lookbook he called me poor then said that he has a ccp overlock leather, then he deleted his post. lol.

yes I did...

This site was a lot more fun when I could read about people hating on xenox101..not so much fun anymore :( when your the object of hate